My Girl

Y/n's POV:

It's been two days since Billie asked me out. I was in her arms as I looked up to my girl and admired her features. She had baby hairs sticking out of her forehead and long lashes with her soft looking lips.

I looked at the time, it was 11:28am.

I didn't wanna leave her arms but someone had to make breakfast. I got up and went to the restroom that connected to our room.

I brushed my teeth, and washed my face. Once I was finished I went over to the bed and reached for my bra. Immediately someone pushed me down, "Where you going?" Billie mumbled. "To make breakfast." I say. "No you're staying in bed with me, we'll just order some food." Billie said.

I looked at her as I laid down next to her. As soon as I was about to put on my bra Billie snatched it and threw it across the room. "Billie!" I groaned out. "You won't need it," She mumbled as her hands traveled under my shirt making me laugh.

"Go back to sleep." I mumbled. She laid down straight on her back as I hugged her side as my head was on her chest. Her nails massaging my head.

As soon as I was about to close my eyes my phone started ringing. I got my phone and seen Cindy calling me. "Who is it?" Billie said in her morning raspy voice. "Cindy." I mumble. "Don't answer it ma." Billie said. "It could be important." I say answering the phone.

"Hello?" I say. "Hey y/n!" Cindy says. "Hey." I say dryly. "Wanna go to the mall?!" She says. "Uh i'm kinda busy right now." I say. "With what?" She asks. "I'm with Billie." I say. "Of course you are, ever since you met Billie you forgot about me. It's like we're not even friends anymore. You don't even have time for me." She says. "Never mind goodbye y/n." She says hanging up.

"What'd she say?" Billie said. "Um nothing, she just asked to hang out." I said. "Well you're not going no where, you're staying here with me." She says squeezing me tightly as we cuddled.

I heard her stomach growl, "We should really order something." I say. "What do you wanna eat?" She asked grabbing her phone. "Anything's fine, ima go feed Nadia and Ilo." I say kissing her cheek as I got out of bed.

I picked up my bra and put it on.

"Hey precious!" I say as I seen Nadia. I grabbed her as I had her in my arms. I went to go look for Ilo but he wasn't anywhere.

He was probably hiding. I figured he'd come running once he heard the refrigerator open. I chopped up some fruits bananas, strawberries, watermelon, mangos and apples.

I opened the refrigerator and got out some nonfat plain yogurt. As soon as I closed the refrigerator I heard Ilo running towards the kitchen.

I grabbed all the fruits and put yogurt to the side on their bowls and re-filled both their water bowl.

Nadia: