You're Power

Y/N's POV:

I stood there awkwardly. I felt furious Billie didn't immediately act. She let it happen. I got my things and left. I didn't care about the ladder, I just left it there.

Billie chased after me but it was too late. I drove off. How was I supposed to feel? Everything was going so well. My throat started burning, "Fuck." I mumble to myself.

I wouldn't be so mad but she let it happen, for a good 5-10 seconds to. I know I was over-reacting but why couldn't she just push her off immediately? She stood there, pretty sure I even seen her kiss back.

I started tearing up, I should've known better. The day she was at the club, that was a sign. Who did I think I was? Why would I think I had a chance?

My phone kept ringing but I ignored it and turned up the music.

I got home and just fell to the sofa. I stared at the ceiling for a while as hot tears slowly fell from my cheek.

Lately everything was emotional. Everything I did I would turn it sad, I would find a way to make myself cry cause I felt like I deserved it.

Nadia and Ilo came to comfort me. Ilo got named by Billie, she said she had a amazing idea but I would have to wait to find out.

I cuddled with them for a while before there was banging at my door.

I knew who it was, I didn't bother to open. I knew I would forgive her so easily, she had something on me, some sorta power. I hated myself for that.

I ignored her, the more longer I took the more louder bangs I would hear. It startled Nadia but I held her letting her know she was safe. Ilo immediately acted and rushed to the door.

After 10-15 minutes the banging stopped, what a relief. My eyes shut closed.

Seconds then I felt a pair of hand covering my mouth.

My eyes immediately opened, I seen a pair of blue eyes and blue hair. "Shh, i'm not gonna hurt you." She said as she let go of me. "What the fuck! How did you get in here?!" I said. "Can't tell." Billie said. "Billie! I'm serious." I said. "Already told you once, i'm not saying." She says as she picked up Ilo and got comfortable on the sofa.

I rolled my eyes. "Creep." I mumble causing her to laugh. I didn't say anything for the next minutes.

"Look i'm sorry," She started off "I should've acted quicker. It just took me time to process that my childhood best friend had a crush on me for years." She said. "I pushed her off immediately but you were already gone." She said.

I glanced at her, I regretted that almost instantly. How could I not forgive her? She had this strange power over me.

"It's fine. It's not like we're dating." I said. Her smile instantly drops. She fake chuckled, "Yeah." She said. She didn't say anything for the next few minute. I knew I fucked up instantly.

The silence was cut off when my phone started ringing. It was a Face Time call with Kehlani. I was quick to answer.

"Hey bae!" Kehlani said. It immediately caught Billie's attention. "Who's that?" Billie asks. "Who are you with?" Kehlani asked. "Just Billie." I said. "Just Billie?!" Billie scoffed out. "Is that the girl you won't shut up about!" Kehlani giggled. "Shut the fuck up." I mutter as my face turns red.

Billie looked at me with a smirk, "You talk about me?" Billie asks. "No." I say. Kehlani had a smirk on her face. "Mhm okay." Billie chuckled. I immediately hung up on Kehlani.

"I'm still mad at you." I say. She got closer to me and held my hand. "Look i'm sorry! I was caught off guard, I didn't know what to do at the moment. Please, I can't handle you being mad at me." She frowned. I sighed, "It's okay," I say. "But now I have to go over to Iris's place later." I said. "To do what?" Billie asks. I smirked, "You'll see later on." I said.

~ Hours Later ~

I pulled up to her house and knocked numerous times. She didn't answer. "Iris, I know you're in there!" I yelled out banging on the door. Billie giggled before giving me the key, "You idiot! You should've gave this to me earlier." I say.

I unlocked the door and searched for her. She was in her room. "How the fuck did you get in here?" She panicked. She seen Billie behind me, she gasped. "Billie, why would you give her the keys?!" Iris said. "That doesn't matter." I say. Iris looked at me frightened.

"Billie, what do you see in her?!" Iris said. "I can give you so much better." Iris pleaded. I smirked, "She doesn't want you," I said. "Why can't you understand?" I say. "Billie please! Give me a chance." She said. I couldn't bare seeing Iris beg Billie so I kissed Billie.

She sobbed, "Fuck you!" She yelled out. I smirked into the kiss as I depended it. Her hands started traveling my body. "Billie!" Iris said. Billie ignored her as her hands were cupping my boobs. I lightly moaned as she squeezed them.

Iris stormed out. We both pulled away for air. I left the room with a smirk, and headed to Billie's room. "What was that all about," She smirked. "I'm not complaining but woah." She said. "She was getting on my nerves." I said as she just looked at me with a smirk.

"Do I have something on my face?" I ask. "No-No!" She stuttered. "You're just. . . stunning, you're perfect." She said as she had a wide smile. My heart raced, "Okay, stop it," I say as I hid my red face. "Now pack your things so we can get out of here." I said.

"You're right, but can you look up any near hotels?" She asked. "No," I said. She looked at me with confusion. "You're staying with me." I said. "You don't have to do that y/n." She said. "No please, I won't mind." I said. She thanked me, "I owe you." She mumbled. "Some head." I coughed. "What?" She asked. "Nothing." I said.

                            ~ At My House ~

We finally arrived, after Iris begged for Billie to stay, literally begged. At some point I had to punch her to reality. No fight started after sadly, even though that's what I was planning to do. Billie separated us before anything else could've happened. She's lucky she's fine as hell or else I would've just ignored her and would've rocked Iris's shit.

I open the door and helped her bring in her suitcase and boxes. "So here?" She asks looking at the useless room that has beanbags and a TV. "Of course not, you're staying in my room, my bed." I said. There was an instant grin on her face. "But if you want, you can stay here." I said. "Fuck no! Even though maybe i'll buy a bed just in case." I said. She nodded as we unpacked everything and set them to their place.

Billie's POV:

We had to move a few things around and fixed stuff. We ended up using the spare room across from hers, we used the closet and planned to buy a drawer. I set up a shoe rack and set my shoes.

As I moved things around I found a box in her closet, of course my curios self had to look inside. Sex Toys. Damn, this girl was freaky, this should be exciting.