"FROSCH!!" Rogue screams fearfully. He starts to turn into shadow in order to get to Frosch faster...

There's a boom as the fire spell hits an Ether Dome, glimmering around Frosch. Rogue and Erza jerk their heads in my direction to see me holding my hand out to Frosch. Rogue looks like he's about to sag with immense relief and gratitude.

"How dare you try to hurt him!" I growl, before I throw a bolt of ether back at the man. It hits him square in the face and knocks him down with a cry. I go to send out another but a magic bullet shooting at me from above stops me short. We look up to see a brown haired man with brown eyes holding one of those Element Burst Revolvers, aimed right at me. "And, you are...?"

"The name's Ryder Storm

"The name's Ryder Storm. And I'm the leader of the Harpuia guild," He says as he readies his gun. I grunt as I thrust my arms out to form a round shield as he fires Lightning Magic at me repeatedly. The bolts hit my shield but I manage to keep it up.

The others resume fighting and Erza requips into her Clear Heart Armor. She's able to deflect some magic bullets of various kinds at her. Rogue uses Shadow Dragon Slash to cut down more enemies. He then uses Shadow Waxwing Flash on a dark mage about to shoot at Frosch again.

Ryder scowls as I keep up my shield. He then unleashes a powerful bolt of electricity and it breaks my shield. I dive to the side to dodge another.

I fire several Ether Blasts at the broad shouldered man in the cape above me. He uses his gun to form a shield or barrier to deflect them. He smirks when none of my attacks landed.

Holding my hands above one another, a frown on my features, I let out a grunt of exertion as I shoot an Ether Disc at Ryder. It spins right past him.

"Ha! You missed m—!" Ryder begins, only for my Ether Disc to spin back around like a boomerang and strike him in the back of his head. I smirk as he grunts loudly at the pain and nearly falls over the railing.

Straightening, Ryder hisses angrily and yells, jabbing a finger at me, "Somebody do something about her!!"

I duck to avoid another magic bullet and launch a couple of Ether Blasts. They take down two female dark wizards. Erza cuts down another trying to shoot at me and fights another two.

My eyes widen as what looks like pink bubblegum sails right past my head. I pull a face as it splats on the floor. I turn my head to see a girl around my age with a type of blonde hairstyle cut close to her scalp with long bangs hanging over her right eye, her eyes being baby blue.

I say with disgust, "That's really gross, you know."

"No it isn't," She denies, aiming her Revolver at me. "Gum is delicious." I then notice her mouth moving, like she's chewing something. Gum, probably. "I'm Jessica, by the way. It's a pleasure to meet The Queen of Magic."

"The feeling isn't mutual," I retort and release an Ether Blast. She ducks to avoid it and it slams into one of her guild mates fighting Rogue. He goes down with a cry,

Smirking, she holds out her Element Burst Revolver and lets loose a volley of bubblegum. I create a shield which deflects it, while I fire several Ether Blasts. She dances around them.

The blonde haired girl dodges my attacks before she shoots more gum at me.

I deflect them but vaguely hear Ryder saying thoughtfully to himself, "Wait... that glowy energy body... could she be...?"

"Everyone, STOP!!" We all pause in fighting to whip our heads around to Ryder, only for Rogue, Erza and I to gasp when we see him pointing his Element Burst Revolver at Frosch.

"Frosch!" Rogue yells worriedly, about to run over to his Exceed, but stops short when Ryder speaks up again.

"Nobody make a move!! One move, and I'll shoot the weird frog!" Ryder threatens, causing Rogue and I to grit our teeth. Ryder smirks once he sees we won't make a move. He jerks his head at me. "Get her! That woman will be worth a lot. She's the user of Arc of Magic, after all."

I drop my Ether Form so Frosch wouldn't get hurt and grunt as I'm roughly grabbed by two Harpuia members, one of them being Ashley.

"Don't touch her!!" Rogue growls. He goes to rush to my aid but he's held back by two Harpuia members, too. Erza is in the same condition. "Get your filthy hands off her!!"

"Take 'em to the cells! We'll be keeping The Queen of Magic for ourselves," Ryder orders. A dark wizard man snatches Frosch up by the back of his neck, and I growl angrily.

"Oh, and by the way! Frosch is an EXCEED!!" I snap angrily back at the Storm. He just chuckles as my friends and I are knocked out by Sleep Magic spells, crying out at the pain as we hit the floor.