Lions are hollow

Another useless day of training, Keith hated this, they all clearly knew how to fight, even as a team, it just, clicked. Keith never talked to anyone but Shiro. He always hated making these connections when he knew they'd be taken away.

"You look mad." Shiro says, staring at Keith.

Keith scoffs. "I hate this place, I mean, better than where I used to live."

"If it's better why do you hate it?" Shiro asks, trying to get keith to open up.

"People." After keith says that he gets up, and walks away, he thought that was enough talking for today. He headed to the training deck, even though they finished as a group, Keith still thinks team battling is dumb, since 90% the separate anyways.

"What's up with him?" Hunk asks, while handing Shiro some food. Shiro sighs before nodding his head. "So, he said nothing?" Shiro shook his head no. They all sighed.

Even though they had been paladins for a bit now, it was like, Keith was only there, they knew nothing about him, and never pushed him to talk.

Lance walks in. "Why do y'all look so... Gloomy?" Lance says. Lance looks around, Hunk is just sadly eating soup, Pidge, well Pidge just sat there, looking as if that's what she expected. Shiro glances at Lance.

"Read the room." Shiro says before stating to eat.

Keith had not tried to talk to anyone else but Shiro, unless it was necessary. He always, pushed them away before they got, too close. Keith always got angry at anyone who tried to even 'dig deep'. Even Allura couldn't decipher him. Keith, was a stranger. Shiro had known him, when he was younger, so did Lance and Hunk. Nothing was the same about this person, but his crave for violence.

Coran ends up meeting him in the training deck. "Why are you here? It's lunch! And social hour." Keith scoffs before continuing to fight. Coran turned off the training simulation. "Go on, you must eat!" Coran instead, pushing him out.

Keith walks in, everyone still eating. Keith, who is contemplating wether to escape to his room or not, ends up leaving before people notice him. Coran walks in, asking where Keith is. They all say he isn't here. None of them are phased.

Keith, it his room sharpening his blade. He clearly just wanted to be alone. He ended up laying on the bed, listening to music. It was his only other escape.

A/N
Ok so this is to introduce and get the characters warmed up. I wanted to get everyone's name in here before ending.