Admitting Feelings (Smut and Light Angst)

Start from the beginning

"No no I'm not mad at you love, it's okay it was a good call." Lucas says, him going to throw his bottle away.

Max goes to get up from the bed, going to stand in front of him, both of her hands going on his large defined chest, his chest honestly like firm breastplates at each side, her hands slowly sliding down his chest down to his abs and seeing the trimmed hairs below his belly button down to his V line. "Are you really going to tell me what you are feeling right now?"

"Really don't feel like talking right now." Lucas responds.

"Well you kind of owe me that Lucas." Max tells him. "For the past week you have been MIA. Oh wait never mind you were in the damn workout room doing every single exercise known to man until your muscles cannot continue anymore then you come in here shower and fall down on the bed then you wake up eat and repeat!" Max throws up her hands. "God Lucas you infuriate me sometimes."

Lucas looks in between her eyes, her looking up at him lightly while her face contorts in her confusion a little from his gaze.

"What—"

Max lets out a little sound when he kisses her suddenly, her eyes fluttering closed as his lips move against hers passionately and with raw emotion. Her hands go to his cheeks while he goes to pick her up and turn around, going to push her up against the wall.

Both of them breath out while they kiss, knowing they have to catch their breaths but at the same time not wanting their lips to part for even one second. Lucas pushes her up more against the wall while he rides up her nightdress, him pulling down his shorts and boxers while they still kiss.

"Ahh fuck!" Max exclaims out when he pushes in deeply inside of her.

"This is what you want Max?" He questions while beginning to thrust into her, her body moving along with his.

Max nods her head while her eyes flutter shut, one of her hands gripping his shoulder hard while her other hand is on the back of his head, her breathing out more when he begins to kiss and nip at the side of her neck.

Her hands go to his cheeks when his forehead connects with hers, both of them looking into each other's eyes while they both pant a little, Lucas putting her legs over his shoulders and going to practically pound her into the wall, Max's head going back and her releasing a loud scream while gripping his arms.

Lucas brings her off of the wall and takes her to his desk, him setting her down on it and pushing in deeper inside of her, Max spreading her legs more and his pace beginning to become more steady like, slowing down a little while he holds the bottom of her face, her looking up at him with a glazed doe expression in her eyes.

Lucas goes to kiss her once again, Max immediately kissing him back while her legs go around his waist, her arms being around his neck. He begins to pick up his pace, Max's head hanging back as she lets out her loud sounds of pleasure, not being able to keep them quiet because of how good he knows her and how good he works her.

He brings her to the bed, laying her down and him gripping the bedsheets as he begins to pound into her, the bed creaking lightly to his rough actions, Max's panting cries of his name and her pleasures screams and her nails digging into his back doing well to encourage him further.

"Yeah...right there...right there!" Max exclaims out, her head going back and her letting out a loud pleasured moan as she releases, her body still moving along to Lucas quick motions.

Lucas groans hard as he releases as well, Max's shaking legs going to slump down a little bit. Lucas goes to capture her lips, bringing her in for a soft and sweet kiss. Max's kisses him back while her eyes are closed, her just feeling herself in complete heaven from his soft full lips and the relieved lighter feeling she has after a amazing orgasm.