04. R e u n i o n

—————

—————

I am currently sitting in my home office flicking through paperwork while talking to my third in command, Noah.

I have been informing him about the upcoming mission thats in an hour. I thought that since he is coming, he might aswell know a few details about what is going to happen.

"So, let me get this straight. We drive to the building, raid it, get information out of someone, and leave." He does weird hand gestures to emphasise his meaning.

I nod.

"Ok, well that sounds simple enough. Have you told Remi? The three of us better get going." He nods towards the door, walking forward to grab my keys on my desk but pauses when I inhale sharply.

He freezes.

Oh, god.

"Theodor." He reaches forward and grabs the untouched water bottle from my desk. "What are you not telling me?" He unscrews the lid and starts to chug the water.

Breathing calmly, I relax myself before answering his question. "It won't just be the three of us. My fiancé, Eleanor Cowen will be tagging along."

The room is silent for no less then merely ten seconds.

The next thing I hear is Noah violently chocking on my water.

"What," He pauses, coughing hysterically while trying to stop himself from choking too hard. "The fuck, Theo."

I wanted to drink that water.

"Maybe don't take my shit, and you won't choke again." My voice comes out harsh as I stand up and snatch my water bottle from out of his hands.

"Thats not how it works, asshole." He coughs out, bending over as he hits his back.

Rolling my eyes, I walk over to him and rub his back.

I can't have my bestfriend dying on me yet.

"Stop chocking." I say blankly.

"Stop breathing." Noah hits back, pushing my hand away from him and standing up properly.

"I should have let you choke to death." I turn around and put the water bottle back on my desk.

"Aw, see, I knew you loved me Theodoraus." He cooed, lifting his hands and pinching my cheeks.

"Fuck off." I say, swatting his hands away from my face.