01. M i s s i o n

Please don't be a silent reader, I love to read your comments and they help keep me motivated to continue this book.

-----

-----

I walked down the large staircase, my hand leaning against the handrail as I make my way to my fathers office.

He has asked me to come to his office which I can only assume is to inform me of an upcoming mission.

I stopped infront of a large black door before knocking twice. The one I have learnt when it comes to my father is you must always knock before entering.

I learnt that the hard way.

Grabbing ahold of the door knob I swing it open to see him sitting on a black leather chair signing some paper works.

I closed the door behind me. "You wanted to see me?" I turn around to face him, my expression void of emotion.

"Ah yes, Eleanor please take a seat. I have a mission I would like you to go on." I nodded before walking to the chair infront of his desk and sitting down.

"You need to head to the warehouse tonight. I think someone has been stealing our shipments and I would like you to found out who it is." He looked at me straight in the eye.

"Which warehouse will I be going to?" I stared expectingly at him, my eyebrow raised and my hands placed in my lap.

"You will be going to the north warehouse. I know you don't want to go there due to an old insignificance but since it has been rebuilt you will be doing as told." He completely ignored my gaze as he continued to look through paperworks.

My heart plummeted into my ass.

The reason why I have such a big hatred for that specific warhouse is because of my mother.

When I was 12 my mother apparently went to the north warhouse for a mission but didn't return home because it had blown up. Many of our men died that day, including my mother.

"Can't you send someone else? Surely you can send a team instead." I started to pinch my thighs as my anxiety started to build.

"How you feel about this is insignificant to me. You will be going and that is that. I'll be sending a team of 3 people to help along side you, but I doubt you will be needing their help." He waved a hand submissively.

"You may leave. Please be ready in 30 minutes"

He never cared about how I felt about things. He couldn't give two shits.

I'm the best assasin in the Spanish Mafia but if you haven't worked with me, then you wouldn't know it, because some how my father always gets the credit.