ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Traveling through the world of beasts
Author: Qin Baobo
Associated Names:
穿越兽世:兽夫求放过

Description:
As soon as he opened his eyes and traveled to the world of beasts, Ye Lanxin's heart was broken. What made her even more crushed was still behind, the little white snake pestered her every day to make her lay snake eggs. Accidentally kissed the cold and domineering Master Yinhu forcibly, and has been doted on by him ever since. Uncle Jiaolong, who was always dull, became a little indescribable when he saw her, and his eyes dodged. And that little black cat, they agreed that they were just pets and their owners, so what happened? "Look, Rick, the eggs I just picked up are still warm." "Hiss~, Xiao Lanxin, if you like, we can have a litter too." "No, today is the weekend and I'm on weekends." " Double cultivation?" Ye Rong raised his eyebrows and smiled evilly, "I can cooperate."

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Leisurely Beast World
Author: Wei Muzi
Associated Names:
悠闲兽世:兽夫快到碗里来

Description:
Shen Mengjun committed two hundred and five, came back from Taobao with a mysterious bathtub, tried it for the first time, and was sadly taken to the world of beasts, the bathtub turned into a lake, and there was a beautiful man out of the lake. ...and later turned into a golden lion, Emma...scared me to death...

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Farming in the beast world: tease the beastman and give birth to cubs!
Author: Hatsumo Harasen
Associated Names:
兽世种田:撩撩兽夫,生崽崽!

Description:
The new book "Master Devil: Where Can the Proud Wife Escape" has been released. Farming in the beast world, traveling in mountains and rivers to see the world. Ling Yiran, a college student, was struck by lightning into the beast world for a little black cat, and just happened to fall into a pool of water. Her heart was broken. Looking at this domineering white-haired man, she thought it would be better to slip away first. Who knew that the outside world was more terrifying... Eh! She decided to stay with this person for the time being. However, why do people always want to chase her? Can't beat her, can't we run away?

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Circle Pet Escape Wife: Wild Beast Husband, Carry Back to the Nest
Author: white dream
Associated Names:
圈宠逃妻:狂野兽夫,扛回窝

Description:
Bai Yi fell from the sky, hit a wolf, and was forcibly taken back to the wolf's den. ——Finally escaped, but was snatched away by the phoenix leader, and lived the life of a real canary. ——Because of being framed by a bird, she was trapped in the Demon Realm, and then was clinged to by a half-big white tiger with a soft and cute appearance but a fierce heart.

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Savage Hot Wife: The Beastman Farms, Come
Author: Liu Qingqing
Associated Names:
蛮荒辣妻:兽夫种田,来亲亲全文阅读

Description:
The farthest distance is not that we cannot see each other when we meet, but that we are strangers when we meet. The most painful thing is not not to love anymore, but to love until everything is empty in the end. Traveling through a scene, what should I do to guard against love, hatred, and hatred? Love and substance, true love and power. How should she choose? A period of love and hatred, evolved into a series of poignant love.

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: The only favorite in the beast world
Author: Li Ting
Associated Names:
兽世独宠:帅兽,抱一抱!

Description:
Travel to the beast world? It doesn't matter! With the peerless bracelet in her hand, sister can conjure anything, such as cabbage bean sprouts, airplanes and cannons... Originally, she only wanted to use the bracelet to improve the society as she wished, but why did so many monstrous beasts insist on pestering her? What kind of lions, leopards, tigers and snakes... She wants them to give birth to cubs! Fuck run! Stay away from these perverted monsters! ! ! Attempting to escape, a certain woman almost fainted from fright when she saw all the enchanting and beautiful men who only wanted to have babies with her around her! Meow, is there such a sad thief like us?