True Feelings (Light Angst)

Start bij het begin

"The fuck is wrong with you?" Amberlee questions.

"Just wishin you a happy summer." Ryder smiles.

"Yeah you really shouldn't be talking to me right now." Amberlee says while slamming her locker shut.

"Oh yeah cause of the big bad wolf." Ryder replies sarcastically. "Man...what ever will I do?"

"You joke Ranger—"

"That's the thing why everybody think I'm jokin?" Ryder questions. "I don't give a damn."

"Well you should." Amberlee states. "Ryder my father can make your life a living hell, you know who he is and I don't think you understand the power he holds in this town, you really want to thread carefully."

Ryder just chuckles while shaking his head. "So what I'm pose to be afraid of em? I'm pose to be intimidated?" He questions, him shaking his head. "Nah I ain't build that way."

"I don't care." Amberlee shakes her head. "I don't care what happened between us last week but it won't happen ever again and you need to accept that! Nothing is between us Ranger and as soon as you get that through your thick little head the better!" She states firmly.

"Well at least you came to me real." Ryder says. "I'll respect yo wishes, not pushin you up against the wall or kissin you or anything unless you want me to, but flirtin is just to good to pass up."

"You're embarking on the wrong person Ryder." Amberlee warns while shaking her head.

"Again....am I suppose to be scared?" He questions again while stepping closer to her, both of them holding eye contact for a long minute before he leans back a little. "Still got three years of high school left Am, can't wait for the amazin times we gone have."

"We won't." Amberlee grits out.

"We'll see." He says before leaning off the locker. "Until next time Am." He says in her ear before walking off.

Amberlee closes her eyes while she releases a little breath, her going to run her hand through her hair to bring it away from her face.

"Angel."

"Jesus!" Amberlee jumps while looking behind her, seeing Lucas standing there.

"You alright?" He questions.

"Yeah." Amberlee lightly laughs. "Yeah I'm good you just snuck up on me."

Lucas nods, him going to look around. "We're just waiting on Amir." He comments. "Oh here he is." He says while seeing him make his way over to him, Lucas face scrunching up in concern when he sees the expression on Amir's face. "Amir you okay?"

"Can we go now?" Amir dismisses, him going to brush pass the both of them.

Amberlee and Lucas both look at Amir in confusion, both of them looking at each other before they follow Amir, Lucas getting in the drivers seat of the car while Amnerlee is in the passenger seat and Amir gets in the backseat, Lucas beginning to drive.

Lucas looks at Amir through his rearview mirror. "Amir what's going on man?"

"You already know." Amir shakes his head.

"No I don't actually." Lucas responds. "We don't go around sharing business even though we are family Amir, there are just some things that is left to be told by the person."

"Yeah well I really don't feel like talking so...." Amir dismisses, him looking out of the window.

Lucas looks over at Amberlee. "And you?"