"Harley you have a concert" Rose says. "K" I say. "How we doing Texas?" I say into the mic. The crowd cheers. "Okay guys I think I am going to need your help to find a special group of people" I say "there my people are". " Okay here is my New song I belong to you." I say.

...

"You were amazing Harley" Pierre says walking in with Dakota,Daniel,Charles,Max,Charlotte,Kelly, and Arthur. "Hey baby girl you were amazing" I hear Letty say from behind me. "You came" I say tears forming in my eyes as I turn around and give her a hug. "Of course I came" she says. I see Dom,Ramsey,Mia,Han,Tej,and Roman walking up. "Okay who are they?" Charles says. "They are m-" I was saying but get cut off by Dakota. "Aunt Mia" Dakota said. "There is my Favorite niece" Mia says picking her up. "they are my friends they are like family" I say. "Hi Pierre" Mia says smiling holding Dakota. "Hi Mia" he says." Who up for a drink or two." I say smirking at Roman "because I do and Daniel Ro Ro I think you too will get along". "Rose" I say. "All ready got ya" Rose says walking over to Mia and Dakota. "Thank you" I say "now Dom where the Hell is my jeep this time." I say. "Harley you didn't drive here" Max says. "Here your keys Harley." Ramsey says tossing me my keys. "Thank you Ramsey" I say. "There is my baby. 5 years of work" I say "Ramsey,Mia,Letty,Charlotte,Kelly in the jeep".

A/n
What do you think?
Don't forget get to Vote,Comment,or Follow