Did you know,you are mine? Chp5

Start from the beginning

Liz's POV:
Oh he didn't, I will just eat my food now and at home, we will talk. I grabbed the sandwiches and gave him his and I took mine.
I finished eating so I took my water and drank it, I was full, so I decided to turn around on my chair, but this time softly and asked him: Are you done Avan? I said, little mad.  Yes princess, and I'm sorry i overreacted later, it's just that I couldn't believe that, this man was talking to my sweet girl like that, so I just couldn't hold it so I screamed and acted cold to you, instead of asking you how do you feel. I'm sorry Liz, I didn't mean it, I want you to know how much I care for you baby.
He said, looking at me sadly. I kissed his soft lips, for too long that I even forgot where I was. We broke the kiss and I said:
That's okay love, but it really sad me up that we couldn't enjoy our picnic good, I got scared when I saw you like that, but now I'm fine, oh yeah and this. I said, and with my finger exclaimed down my throbbing center. You're gonna pay, really bad at home, i know you entered your hand and stroke it inside. For that you will not drink anything until tomorrow, oh yeah and I'm gonna grab yours until you feel whatever you were wondering to feel here, but not how you really want to, my baby, okay? I said and stand up and fixed the dress where my chest was, because its squeezing me.
Ahhhh. I said, hurting. I'm trying to fix the bra but it's almost cracking the dress here on the top,so I'm gonna ask av if he can borrow me his sweater. Babe... I said breathing hard. Babe, can you... I couldn't keep speaking.
I started to look down and tried to balances myself by putting my hand on the tree but for my luck Avan saw me and quickly said: BABE! heyyyy are you ok my baby? Wait let's sit you down for a second ok, love? He said, scared. He took my hands and put them on top of his shoulders and grabbed my waist and sat me down on him, softly, with his back on the three. I'm stilll breathing hard so he sees that my buttons on my dress are gonna pop out so he put his jacket on my arms so my sides were covered, anyone couldn't see anything. Love, I will take off the buttons okay baby? One...   Now I was breathing a little.  Two... okay my love one more, don't worry. And tree...  He said softly. Baby I'm going to take them one by one out of your dress okay? He asked softly.  I simply nodded. He entered his hands inside the dress and took out first the right one, which has too much, I moaned when he took it out, so he grabbed it and caressed it softly until I calmed down, the left one was throbbing too, so he repeated the same thing with it, but they were still on my bra. My love, do you want me too put you on my sweater  and go home so I can help you or would you like to finish it right here, and later we could nap at home. He asked softly.  Babe I said that you wouldn't drink today, but I'm not in the mood to wait, so if you can find a discreet way to drink it, then please try and help me, please baby please. I said crying. Ohh princes, don't cry it will be okay, I'm here for you as I always will be. He cupped my face and kissed my shaky lips.  He made me straddle him and grabbed my right one with his hands, and saw that was starting to leak so he decided to sulk and squish it fast, for me to calm down. I love you so much av, you don't imagine how, I really wouldn't know what to do if you weren't with me babe. I said and caressed his hair softly with my nails, like he liked.
When he finished the right one, he kissed it and entered it back into my bra. Then he took his head out of my cleavage, kissed my lips and said: I love you more my baby, I wish that I could give you the world, but until now I'm gonna show you the love and respect that you deserve. He said and caressed my cheek.
He after went back down and slowly bite my left nipple and entered my whole tit in his mouth and started drinking it, while I was kissing his head and caressing his cheek and nape with my hand. He hadn't finish yet and put his chin inside my cleavage while looking up at me and ask: can I leave you only one hickey? Please! He whispered. And I looked down and cleaned his lips with my fingertips, cause he had my  milk on his mouth. Yes, but promise not to leave on top of it cause I want to go to the beach, so leave it under it babe. He nodded and grabbed my boob in his hand and put his head under it and started to bite and kiss it until I feel the big sulk that he left me, and after started to drink again.