"Ah!"

"Don't try anything funny."

Hashirama gently warned her to not try to attack him. He looked down as the women stared up at the platform, their eyes squinting.

One of the vines was gone after it was pulled up and it didn't come down again. Did that mean the number of vines was limited? If all the vines were pulled, what if there were still a few of them left in the water?

After hesitating, three more girls came up to the vines and climbed up. The vines just like before were lifted up and never dropped. Slowly, more of those girls caught on to the process. They began to swim up to the vines and the platform began to fill up.

Lastly, there were two girls and two ropes. They both frowned and realized the amount of rope was calculated from the start. Not that it mattered anymore, they sighed and grabbed onto it, climbing up.

"Phew, we are safe."

The newly rescued girls sighed. They quickly joined the other girls, and a small space was created between the large group and Hashirama.

A dangerous silence was created as the group stared at him. Hashirama didn't look anywhere near bothered though.

"Ah, excuse me."

One of the Amazonians said. It was the same blonde girl that reached for the vine first. She quickly walked past him and looked down at the sea.

"You two! Go back to the island, we'll figure something out after that!"

The snakes surprisingly listened to her words. They slid through the sea and moved towards the south.

"Ah, Miss,"

The blondie turned to Hashirama.

"My name is Marianne. I believe you merely attacked us back since we have been attacking without any warning, but you didn't want to kill us. That's why you saved us, isn't that true? If that's the case, I'd like to apologize. It was our fault for attacking out of the blue."

The girl lowered her head, with a hand on her chest.

"S-sister!"

A lot of the Amazonians shouted from the side, but the girl didn't move.

"Ah, yes. No problem. Please call me sir, though. Miss is a bit inappropriate to be called, from where I come from."

"Of course, sir."

Marianne raised her head and nodded. It was Hashirama's turn to give the girls a look and whistle a little.

"Despite their aggressive personality, they are hot pieces of meat, though..."

"Uh, excuse me?"

"It's nothing."

Hashirama was mumbling, so even the girl nearest to him didn't hear what he said. Although they hadn't met any men before, he was sure they would know what he meant by that if they heard him.

"Anyhow,"

Hashirama rubbed the back of his head.

There were two choices he had now. He could leave a clone to guide them to the Amazon Lily island, while the real him went back to his ship and left. Or, he could just go there with his own body, while his ship would follow along.

Obviously, the second option was quite the dangerous one. It would be stupid to go to Amazon Lily, where Boa Hancock was present. She wouldn't think twice to fire her love beams at him. It was stupid to go to her backyard while fearing her power.

"Will you please guide us to our home now? Unfortunately, the Snake Empress isn't there, she has been out on a trip for a while now. Otherwise, she would have rewarded you for sure."

Hashirama blinked when he heard the blonde speak. He stayed in his spot for a moment, before smiling.

"Haha, yes. Of course. Let me lead you to your island."

For a long time, he had wanted to see how Themyscira from DC looked. This wasn't quite that, but Amazon Lili was very close to it. A kingdom filled with hotties was a kingdom he wished to spend at least a few days in.

In a matter of minutes, after he went back to his ship to let the crew know about his choice, leaving them shocked, he rushed back to the flying platform and led it south.

Soon, Hashirama reached Amazon Lily.

**

**

**

If you want to read the next 20 chapters right away, visit my Patre0n.

Link: Patre0n.c0m/Master4thWall