[92] Trouble (3)

Beginne am Anfang

However, now that the two snakes didn't have the support of a strong ship, the smaller fishes saw a chance.

At this rate, they'll attack the snakes and slowly tear them apart. Then the women, being protected by the snakes, would also die to the fish.

"Ugh, annoying."

Robin gave him a funny look. "Perhaps you should have fled or at least used a less destructive attack if you didn't want this to be annoying. Speaking of attacks, what the hell was that even?"

"Let's not talk about it."

Hashirama rubbed the back of his head and began to think of a plan.

"Problem is the snake would attack me if I went to save them. They won't trust that I'm trying to help. Huh, annoying."

After rubbing his head for a bit longer, Hashirama paused.

He suddenly had an idea.

A platform. He sat down and touched the floor. Chakra rushed out of his hands and newly created wood rose out of the ship. A plain platform was created, like a mattress, though it was thicker than a person's body. Hashirama continued, the vines grew from each corner of the platform, and rushed to the middle. The four vines formed a knot in the middle, and a large flower began to grow.

This was a very interesting world. The biology of plants was very interesting. In the anime, Hashirama recalled seeing the new Admiral "Green Bull" fly with a flower growing from his neck and spinning to work like a helicopter. That flower, he could make it too.

Exactly like that flower, with thick rosy petals, grew from the knot. It grew and then expanded. It was larger than a one-story house, with branches coming out of it to create multiple more flowers.

In unison, the flowers began to spin and in a moment's notice, the platform rose in the air. It was pulled to the sky, as he guided it towards the wreckage.

As that happened, he jumped on it and allowed it to carry him there. While his crewmates stared at his shenanigans, he reached the area and shouted down.

"Hey, girls! Want a ride? I-"

Hashirama was suddenly interrupted.

"Fuck you, bitch! It was you who made that attack, wasn't it?!"

"This homewrecker slut!"

"You dishwasher, come down here!"

Hashirama blinked a few times at the insults clearly tailored for females. He would have been offended, yelling how having long hair didn't make him a girl, but he held back. He recalled a lot of these women didn't even know what a man was. Those were their default curses.

Hashirama cleared his throat.

"Well, yes. It was me. I am the strongest in this sea, you see. You'd agree given the attack you sustained."

"Liar! Our Empress is the strongest-"

"Shut up. Grab this rope and climb up. If you don't want to come up, I'll just go and leave. I'm being kind since it would be pitiful if you girls died."

He clapped his hands, and dozens of vines fell from the platform.

The women looked around. They were huffing and puffing, and a few were injured in the aftermath of the explosion. They noticed the gathering of sea kings that was increasing over time.

In the end, a blonde woman with short hair gave in. She swam in the circle that the snakes had formed, and grabbed one end of a vine.

In a second, the vine was pulled upward by chakra, rushing at great speed as the blondie landed on the platform.