[92] Trouble (3)

Začít od začátku

All eleven of the cannons shone from the inside.

Golden light shimmered, and beams of glowing orange rushed out of the cannons. No, they weren't beams. They were liquid. They were...

"Ramen Style: Solarflare's Vehemence!"

Hashirama shouted as the already hot ramen shot forward thanks to the explosive powers of the Bomb-Bomb Fruit, with increased heat from the explosion. The eleven compressed tsunamis weren't technically waves of fire or water, but it was pretty close to a lava wave.

The beams shot forward and landed on the enemy ship.

- Dddinggghh!

It was directed well by Hashirama so that it didn't land on the deck, which would have indeed killed a lot of those poor girls from the heat alone.

Death from fire was said to be the most painful, and Hashirama wasn't wicked enough to kill random enemies like that. So the beams hit the ship and went fluidly through the wood. The heated ramen was like a miniature solar flare, cutting through the wood, as the eleven shots caused the one majestic ship to simply crumble down on the sea.

It all happened in a matter of seconds, as the previously provoking Amazonians fell to the sea, defeated at a moment's notice.

"Haha! Take that, stupid girls!"

Hashirama fisted the air, celebrating his absolute victory.

For sure, his Ramen Style was greatly useful. He couldn't make normal water, but it wasn't an issue. This was better. Ramen wasn't just water, it was heated water, and he could increase the heat of it greatly too.

Simply speaking, this wasn't the simple Water Style, but something beyond. This was by definition a [Kekkei Genkai], an inferior version to Lava Style.

Also, it was free food.

"Hey, they'll die at that rate!"

Suddenly, Robin sighed from his side while pointing at the sea. The blue sea was tinted orange by the ramen, as the Amazonian girls were on it.

"Huh? No, no. The ramen is dissolving into the sea, the heat is nearly gone. It's not enough to hurt them, let alone kill-"

"Stupid!"

Robin threw her book at him, which was quite uncharacteristic of her, and he had to dodge it by turning his head to the side.

"This is the calm sea. They'll be eaten by sea kings! The two snakes can only hold back the sea kings for so long now that the ship is gone. The two of them can't protect dozens of humans alone."

"Ah, you mean that."

Hashirama rubbed the back of his head.

"Mhm. I thought the snakes would be fine, but now that you say it..."

Hashirama turned his head back to the wrecked ship. The separated parts of the ship had drowned nearly entirely while leaving a bit of its part behind. The girls were climbing on top of those parts, as they helped one another.

The two large snakes that were tamed, tied to the ship before, were forming a circle around the wreckage. They didn't want any sea kings to go there. However, as Hashirama used his Observation Haki to look into the sea, he noticed just how many fishes were lured by the wreckage. Some even tried to target his ship, but they were tactfully torn apart by the three wooden dragons.

However, the two snakes, and therefore the girls being protected by the snakes, were not safe. Sea Kings avoided the Kuja Pirates' ship because of the snakes, they're the strongest breed of creatures in these parts. Tied to a strong ship, they were dangerous against small sea kings.