Your Touch; My Drug

Start from the beginning

"Actually it isn't just one hotel. He added another one to the list out of nowhere." I replied.

"Well damn, how many five stars hotel does that man have?" she whistled.

"I don't know. One moment I'm thinking we are finally done, but then he pops up with another project. At this rate, I think I'll be seeing him for the rest of my life" I said.

Linda and Addy laughed at my dilemma. "But you enjoy his company don't you," Linda said winking at me.

"I don't. He just so happens to be here every day" I protested.

"Oh, whatever love birds" Addy rolled her eyes.

"We aren't love birds-" I started to protest, but gave up halfway. There was no convincing these two once they started. "Screw you guys. Just find me a client before Zayn gets here"

"Nope, I'm not doing that," Addy said. You refuse to give me Zayn, yet you request me to give you my people"

"Addy we've been through this, I'm not giving you Zayn," I said with a little attitude.

"See? And you act like a possessive girlfriend when I mention it" she laughed.

They were all now used to my random flare of anger when someone mentions taking Zayn and even converted it into a form of teasing. I still don't know why I react the way I do, but I have come to accept it as one of the loose screws Zayn has given my brain.

There should definitely be a fundraiser on the amount of impact Zayn's existence has caused on my life.

Just then, a lady walked in through the office doors, and I quickly went to greet her. Addy gave me the death stare and signaled she was going to murder me later. I gave her a little chuckle and escorted the lady back to my station.

I have to admit, a part of me was looking forward to seeing Zayn's angry eyes, when he sees me with another client. Something in me feels good knowing I have at least a little bit of an effect on him.

However, thirty minutes had passed and there was no sign of Zayn. My body instantly became restless, as I shuffled in my seat. Let's give him five more minutes, he should show up.

Or so I thought. It has now been a whole hour and there was still no sign of Zayn. I slowly lost interest in the lady in front of me and focused all of my attention on the elevators and doors. Every time the elevator dinged or the door opened, I'd strain my neck to get a peek.

It was now the middle of the day, and I felt like shit. My head was throbbing and I felt extremely listless. In the end, I had to go home because I just wasn't feeling up to it. Thank god Luke wasn't in today because I didn't want to deal with him for some reason.

***

That night, I couldn't sleep. Something in me was burning and aching. The very motion of any fabric clinging to me drove me crazy. I'm pretty sure my temperature must be hot enough to boil a pot of water. I felt like a furnace. My neck was also stinging like I had an open wound there.

I trashed around and flipped my pillows a couple of times but nothing was helping. I settled for drinking ice-cold water, but it did nothing to cool the heat. I knew what my body wanted but wasn't willing to accept it.

I needed Zayn.

But I couldn't have him. What was I supposed to do? Call him and say I needed him right here in bed with me? That was impossible, he'd think I was crazy.

My longing only intensified, and I couldn't take it anymore. As if drunk and out of my mind, I picked up the phone ready to dial Zayn's number but was startled when my phone blared as soon as I touched it.
The devil himself was calling and ironically his name was saved as god Zayn on my contact list.

I picked up without hesitation and brought the phone to my ears. I was itching to hear his voice, I wanted him to say my name, to hear him call me gorgeous as he usually does. I was eliciting low whines and groans, almost like I was begging. And yes, I was indeed begging.

Answering my prayers like the god he was, he said "Are you okay gorgeous?" and I shuddered. His voice was enough to draw out a moan from my throat. The sound of water rushing in the background was matching the situation of my Vagina. I'd say I needed a change of panties, but I wasn't wearing one. I had tossed the damn thing away because it was irritating my skin.

"Zayn..." I whimpered

"Yes Anima Mia, I'm here"

I went quiet, I was struggling with the rush of thrill his voice was giving me, I couldn't speak because I didn't know what could come out of my mouth.

I heard him take deep breaths and said "Yes gorgeous tell me what you need. Anything, and I'll give it to you. "

I bit my lips for a moment and then muttered "I need to see you," tears stinging my eyes.

"Got it." was all he said as he hung up.

I was stupefied. So does that means he was coming?

I bunched myself into my sheets and whined. I wanted to keep hearing his voice, I missed his presence. The tears in my eyes started their free fall, they rolled down wetting my cheeks. What was wrong with me? I was acting like a whiny brat that didn't get the candy they wanted.

I sat and wiped my tears, I was going to be an adult girl. I was going to accept the fact I couldn't have the candy. That I couldn't have Zayn.

Just then the doorbell rang and I jumped up. The sound gave me a minor headache. I slowly wiped the remainder of my tears and made for the door. My movements were sluggish and lackluster.

The moment I opened the door, a scent I could only pinpoint to one person hit me, and my eyes widened in surprise. I stared at the man in front of me, pitch black hair drenched wet, eyes a little heated, and breath a little strained.

Before I could even utter a word, I felt myself being embraced and hoisted up in the air. I wrapped my legs around his waist to anchor myself. My hands wrapped his head as if following the lead of my legs.

There was a hint of vanilla mixed in with his regular goji berry smell, and it was making me feel high. I didn't realize just how much I had missed him. His touch, his scent, his everything. This man was a drug that could end all my pain.

Without so much as a word, he kissed the side of my neck and I spluttered. I grabbed his hair and pressed his face deeper into my neck. I wanted to feel more of him.
He closed the door and carried me away without breaking contact with my skin and placed me on the couch.

My hips were quivering and my core was burning. I thought meeting Zayn would cool my heat, but it only seems to flame it more.

Zayn kept sucking on my neck, while his hands caressed the rest of my body. However, he didn't touch where I needed his hands the most. My clit. They were throbbing and in need of Zayn's attention.

I started to grind my hips on Zayn's thighs from where he was leaning over me. I whimpered when my bare clit brushed against his sweatpants.

"Zayn..." I cried.

"Shh, my love shh. Be patient for me okay?"

How could he ask me to be patient at this moment? Can't he see I was burning for his touch?

This was cruel, too cruel.