Ch-35🖤[Normal]

Start from the beginning

"If you say so" He mumbled.

"You won't regret it, right? I don't want my babysister to think that I cheated with her in future" He whispered.

You got to be kidding me?

"I won't. Promise"

"Okay then, sign it here. Our lawyer will begin the process of transferring everything to me" He showed me the blank area on the contract.

"Can I draw a small heart on the side of my signature?" I asked beamingly.

It's my first signature.

"No"

"What about a cute piglet face?"

"Lily" He gave me an irritated look to which I pouted.

"You are boring" I mumbled before jotting my name with a double line below it. And before I draw a small heart on the side he snatched the papers away giving me a smirk.

He went to his desk chair before doing something on his laptop. Meanwhile me laying down on his couch reading the contract papers.

"You know I was dad's favourite" I spoke making him chuckle.

"And why you think so?"

"Because he gave me half of his shares and other half to all of you.. That means you guys have to share in that half only" I spoke smugly.

"Yeah yeah you were.. He really loved you a lot" He whispered smiling slightly.

I wish I could have met him.

Alex noticed my expressions as he changed the topic which I followed gladly.

"So you can get out, 𝘣𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢" He smirked making me gasp.

"Did you just insult me?"

"With due respect" He added.

"Fine! Am going.." I rolled my eyes making him let out a small smile.

"Give me a hug before going. I have a lot of pressure these days"

I slumped towards him hugging his torso tightly as he did the same, "Now go and bug your other brothers"

"Yeah.. Just don't tire yourself too much"

He hmmed as I went outside. Let's text Matteo. I wonder what he is doing. It's been while since we last talked.

𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮.. 𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦.
𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦.

I dialled his number making it ring for a while.

"Hello?" I heard his voice and gulped unconsciously.

"Umm hey.. Matteo.. Lily here"

"I know 𝘯𝘦𝘯̃𝘢." He chuckled.

"How are you? Just missed you" I bit my lip as I entered the kitchen sitting on the counter.

"Same shit everyday.. But missing your cute little blush" He chuckled.

Awww

"Yeah.. I missed your stern face too" I giggled.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘧 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘥.

"Wanna meet?"

"I am planning to meet Reb.. Maybe after that?"

"Sure-" I heard a booming sound behind his voice.

"Matty? You okay? I heard a gunshot maybe" I asked frantically.