ch 1 (9/8 months)

Its been about Eight to nine months , at least thats what Cordelia thinks , she's starting to lose her since of time , But she knows its been that long since the horde tore down the walls that took them so long to build , since Leah dissapeared , since everything fell apart.

------------
small smut warning!

"Leah left Brandon , it's been months , Im over it , stop worrying babe im fine." She said kissing his neck , as his hands traced her hips.

"Im always worried about you sexy." Carver stated as She grinded on his leg , he gripped her hips , he then reached up , taking off her bra.

"Well you don't need to , because I have you , I never needed Leah , never , I wanted her to stay , but she always left , now I have to wonder if her and matthew are even alive." Cordelia said , as the two then got into a heated make out session.

-------------

As the two had filled the make shift room , of a very large compound that it took two weeks to find , better then sleeping in trees , with moans as Brandon pounded into Cordelia , who was a moaning mess , static interrupted them.

"Carver , Doc , Pope needs the two of you , says there might be a place full of supplies 16 miles away." Bossie said on the walkie.

"Got it we'll be there , over." Carver said , resting his forhead on Cordelia's .

"Hell of a day." Cordeila panted as he kissed her neck , pulling out.

"We're finishing this later ." He said kissing her.

"You bet we are." Cordelia stated as they got dressed in their attire.

-------------

"Pope said 16 miles west , there's a small town , there better be food or water ." Wells stated , the trio making their way west.

"Your telling me , we're walking 16 miles , better be somthing if we walk all that way." Carver replied.

"We're running low on bandages and medical supplies too." Cordelia stated as the trio continued their journey.

--------------

"Finally , look a few of the houses may have somthing." wells said as the other two looked around.

"Split up and meet back here." Cordelia said telling Carver not to argue with her.

Heading into one of the houses she felt as if someone was watching her.

she looked in the rooms and restroom , nothing , the kitchen however had a few unopened cans of beans and soup , and a few water bottles.

That was all , so she continued her hunt , The boys found similar items , all of them deciding it was time to meet up , all of them had a feeling someone was watching them.

-----------

"Canned food and water , no medicine ." Cordelia stated as the boy showed that they had the same.

All in all , they had 20 bottels of water , and 50 canned foods.

it was fine , untill the two men felt guns on the back of their heads.