Chapter 1 (1 year later)

Its been about a year,atleast Cordelia thinks its been a year,she lost track after awhile.

"There is a hospital in Rockport that I want you,Leah,and Carver to clear." Pope said to Cordelia.

"When?" She asked.

"As soon as you pack whatever is necessary." Pope answered.

---

"Pope wants us to clear some hospital in Rockport,said to move out as soon as possible." She told her husband and sister.

"You boys watch Matthew and Viola." Leah stated to the other reapers.

She passed Matthew to Mancea,
pressing a kiss to his cheek.

The three then went to pack food,water,and other things for their trip.
--------

"Brandon stop,we have to go." Cordelia softly moaned as he trailed kisses down her neck.

He grunted and reached for his combat knife and boots,pecking her lips.

"Fine,but we finish as soon as we get back." he said,letting out a laugh when Cordelia pulled him in for a kiss.

"HURRY UP LOVEBIRDS!" Leah yelled from the other side of the room.

"We're coming hold your horses!" Cordelia exclaimed back.

Carver let out a laugh as the walked out of their room.

--------------

they've been walking for about a week,rotters haven't been a problem so far.

"Three more days and we should get there,unless we stop to rest." Leah stated.

"There's gotta be a short cut." Carver said,his arm around Cordelia.

"Pope said to keep heading west and we should reach a town,when we reach the town, then it will take a day to get to the hospital." Cordelia said with a yawn.

Carver kissed the top of her head staring at there surroundings.

The three didn't notice a group of eight men hiding behind the trees.

---------
Mystery group:

"We wait till they stop again,kill the man and take the women." man 1

"And if they fight back?" man 2

"We kill them,which would be a damn shame,they are beautiful." Man 3

"You five go up ahead so we have someone there already." man 1

"You got it boss."

----------------

3 days later -

"Finally!" Cordelia exclaimed as a small town came into view.

"we'll check it out after we clear the hospital." Leah said to them.

"We sh-" Carver was cutoff as he was tackled to the ground by Cordelia.

as he was about to ask why she tackled him,he saw a spear,yes a spear,impaled in the wall.

"Damn thing almost took off my head." Carver grunted as Leah rushed over to them.

"Shh! do you hear that?" Cordelia said,soon enough 4 men came into view.

"You've gotta be kidding me." Carver groaned,picking himself and Cordelia up.

"Such a shame,Im assuming the girlie that tackled you is yours?" A lanky man with crooked teeth stated.

Carver gave a death glare to the man who looked Cordelia up and down.

Two men stepped forward and and yanked Leah and Cordelia into them.