chapter 3

takes place after chapter 2.

A few hours later....

------

"Fuck!" Carver yelled as they killed a few rotters.

"Pope! come in,hello can you hear me old man." Vordelia yelled into the radio but got answered by static.

"Shit,their coming from everywhere." Leah stated.

"I think I see an opening!" Cordelia exclaimed softly.

"Hold up,the hell are they doing?" Carver said.

The rotters ran,yes ran...,at somthing or someone,as the three tried to see,an old man was in the middle.

But it was too late the man was being ripped apart,the three nodded at eachother getting as far away from the rotters as they could.

they could do nothing for the old guy,the three ran into a seemingly empy surgical room.

Cordelia was in her natural habitat,it was kinda scary to the two as her eyes lit up.

She quietly searched the cabnets for anything usefull and shoved it into her bag.

When she saw the surgical tools,Carver wanted to drop dead,he loves her but the look in her eyes is a mix of child like innocence and pure  blood lust.

Its fucking scary man.

"Babe,please put the very sharp and pointy thingy away." Carver said,raising his 
hands in defense when she glared and pouted at him.

Leah let out a yawn as she stared at the two who then started quietly bickering.

"You two bicker like children." Leah said watching them.

"Do not!" Cordelia said to her.

"Do too!" Leah said back.

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Who's bickering like children now?" Carver said with an amused grin.

"Hush up." Cordelia said.

"It looks clear,lets check it out,put your guards up." Leah said,as the other two nodded.

---------

"Fuck you!" Cordelia exclaimed as Carver scared the crap out of her.

"You already do that." He smirked.

"Gross!thats the last thing I need to hear." Leah exclaimed,raising a brow.

"Raaagh!!!" a Rotter exclaimed,a horde popped out of no where.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me,if its not one thing its another." Carver said as the three grabbed their weapons.

As the three got closer the Rotters growled,they were surrounded.

As they started stabbing at them,the trio slowly got seperated.

--------------