'' 𝟢𝟣𝟢, 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 ❞ .

Mulai dari awal

   "caubdo sucede" she said placing her laptop back in front of her to continue watching modern family, it was one of her favorite series. "thanks ma, i'll come & check on you later, aight?" he said standing up.

   she nodded as he left the room ━━━ notti took what his mother said into consideration nine times of of ten she was right, so he'd figure he'll go too her.

  heading towards the kitchen he decided to cure his hunger by fixing some food, pulling out the pot he heated up the stove prepping for his ramen noodles.

  "baby bro, we heading to danae's house at three if you want to come with us" dd put forth, he dropped the dry noodles into the pot as he nodded "sure what we gone do there though?" he asked, not seeing a reason to go.

   "uh .. chill , and yes culture's going" he snarkly said as if notti even wondered that, he rolled his eyes and turnt the other way. "i didn't ask that" notti mumbled.

   ddot gripped onto his shoulders roughly massaging it in the manner. "didn't have to, we just know" notti made him let go as he slightly shoved him.

  they were irritating him with the whole situation that'd be the reason he would never tell then if he did some how develop feelings for her.

   𝑪𝑼𝑳𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑬 laid across her cousins bed, kicking her feet back & forth as she scrolled on her phone. shopping for new clothes. although, she had more then enough in her wardrobe.

"girl, your man is almost here" danae boosted culture gave her a look of confusion since she didn't know who her man could possibly be. "who is my man?" she asked out of curiosity. danae sighed deeply.

solest laughed, she knew. "ethan reyes, does that ring a bell" she said making a ding noise. culture folded in her lips as the gloss smeared. "y'all are ignorant as fuck that is not my man" cece laughed shaking her head.

danae pierced her lips "started off as close friends, some how you turned into my girlfriend" she sung teasing her younger cousin, culture threw a pillow at her hushing the girl up.

"you weak in the knees, stand up .ᐟ "

they all couldn't help but laugh, culture was clueless of her feelings towards notti. but that didn't mean she didnt know of them. "that should be them" danae said hearing several gaudy knocks.

"yo bro they take dumb long to open the door, walk slower then nana" notti sighed leaning against the door as it flew open resulting in him stumbling. "hey, come in and shoes off " danae smiled, they all entered.

notti slid of his bone colored yeezy slides having on his white adidas socks on, he refused to wear nike socks with them considering they advertised adidas.

he never been too her house before but it was awfully nice, the decorations definitely gave off rich and sheek which didn't surprise notti. ━━━ they made their way up the stairs.

"yoo my hearts, wasgood" ddot said seeing solest and culture rested on the bed, culture gave him a head dab not verbally speaking " so ya can't speak like i want fuck you up?" he asked, culture batted her eyes.