Research

G!P Lauren

Lauren was married to a beautiful woman and this woman was a model. She was widely known for her photo shoots with Playboy and many other magazines.

But, lately the beauty was bedridden from an unexplainable sickness. She was unable to move her legs, her wife worried sick about her.

After confirming that she was paralyzed from the waist down. The woman was going through so many tests and she had doctors and nurses coming in and out of her bedroom.

She barely had time to rest, because another doctor wanted her blood sample. There was something odd about the woman's blood that the doctors were trying to figure out.

Y/N had already known that she had a rare blood type, but something was seriously wrong. 

"Do you need anything, baby?" Lauren asked her wife for the hundredth time today.

"I'm fine, babe." The woman sighed out, letting the male doctor draw her blood. She was in a hospital gown, her legs outstretched in front of her. They were limp and hadn't been moved in a while, so the Cuban began to massage them.

She was trying to bring back the feeling in them, hoping for any movement from her wife. But nothing, they were limp and motionless in her hands.

"Any pain since you started the new medication?"

"My back." The woman winced when a nurse pushed her up to fix her pillows. The nurse furrowed her eyebrows at this, untying her gown to look at her back.

She began to touch the muscle, thinking that was the problem. But, when the woman seemed to have no problem with it, she moved to the spine.

That's when Y/N winced. She hunched over in pain, crying out. Lauren rushed to her side.

The nurse was quick to stop, fixing her gown and slowly laying her back down. She sighed, looking to the doctor.

"We have to scan for cancer."

"Wh-What?" Lauren looked up at this, heart shattering into a million pieces as soon as she heard that word.

"It may be spinal cancer, Miss Jauregui... I'm sorry, but we have to scan in order to be sure." That evening, Y/N was transferred to the nearest hospital to have her scans done.

When she got out of her scans, she was exhausted. She was half asleep when her wife and family came in to support her. She gave them a lazy smile, falling asleep to the sound of her heart monitor.

The woman woke up in the early morning to her doctor coming in. He looked disturbed, as if he had heard the worst news, himself.

"I'm sorry, Y/N... you have spinal cancer... there's over four tumors and with how close they are to your sciatic nerve, we are unable to do any surgery or treatment."

"Wh-What? No, please. Doctor there has to be something, anything." Lauren cried out, holding her wife who bursted into tears.

"I'm sorry, Miss Jauregui... your estimate is six months."

Y/N let out a sob, her family rushing to comfort her. She was going to die. She had no hope, no faith, nothing.

She was going to die and there wasn't anything anyone could do about it.

With the medications she was on, the woman was unable to stay up for long. She was constantly sleeping and when she was awake, she was lethargic and unable to recognize the people around her, or where she was.

The nurses only came in to give her more meds, the meds that numbed her pain. Without it, the woman wouldn't be able to stand even laying down. The pressure of her spine was slowly killing her, pressing on her organs and already pushing on her sciatic nerve.