Chapter 107: All For Us

Start from the beginning

She soon saw the spirit of Mary, Saemon's sister behind her that made her composed and stoic.

"What are you doing here, Mary?" She asked  which Mary looks at her in full sympathy by seeing her relapse and how it affected her badly.

"This... isn't what I wanted, Yuna. Saemon would've...he would've joined me in the other side if wasn't for you who saved him but..now I am seeing the cost of yourself...." Mary soon said which Yuna became quiet as touching where her heart is by feeling the arching and pain she's carried.

"Mary...Everyone could've stop Mikey killing South or even stopping him from murdering Takemichi...but they didn't and they were stuck in fear and shock, even Senju would just disband Brahman in order to do but the cause was about me...he wouldn't stop there...I relapsed, I broke down, I screamed, I cried, I suffocated through my trauma and my thanatophobia enough to get me into this breaking point... What's done is done...God knows what I am going to do will be a nightmare against Rokuhara Tandai for almost killing Saemon and tried to Takemichi, Draken, and Senju...And he forgives me since I am broken now and hurt. I did promised Shin-san and you would bring you back as you get to be with Saemon and Ikari...as Shin-san can finally make that proposal he wanted for Yukie and started a family... That's all it matters for me" Yuna explained.

Mary looks at her in empathy and sadness before Yuna begins to drys her hair with the towel.

"All for us...All for us now" she said before she saw Mary disappeared.

Yuna soon changed into a set of clothes, a black hooded sweater and shorts.

She soon walked out from the bathroom and seeing her father standing besides the door.

"Hey, Dad"-Yuna

"Hey, Yuna...is your hand good?"-Tatsuya

"It's alright, it's already healed fast and there's no scar"-Yuna

"Are you...alright?" He asked that question which Yuna looks at him with those sharp bright golden eyes.

"I guess I got my answer now...Even that marking explains it now....I should've return back when I was done with my vendetta...I should've come back with you and Yuujin...along with your mother...I caused this on you" he says with his voice cracking through emotions and pain along with guilt.

Yuna looks at her father and seeing him expressing his regrets and guilt by knowing this all happened to his daughter and his son because he didn't return back to them when they needed him along with his wife.

"... I'm sorry...If I wasn't that selfish and I did have better insight on your wellcare and being along with Yuujin's...I would've comforted you when you needed me... It's my fault for driven you into point of tragedy and torment... I'm sorry...I failed you as a father..." He confesses with tears on his tears.

Yuna goes to him and puts her hand on his shoulder as making him looked at her.

"You... didn't do this on me or Yuujin. This wasn't your fault...It was those bastards for getting their egos high and like the tale of Castlevania...Never mess with the wife of a powerful overlord...This happened to me because of misfortune and tragedy of the Sano family which I never blamed them...There were many times back then I thought of different options if I had...I thought about million of times but yet...I couldn't bring the supernatural knowledgeable towards them since supernatural and normality can't mixed up...Now I know the consequences of that..." Yuna slightly looks away as displaying her distraught by knowing what happened if the supernatural mixes with the human's normality.

She hated the result and that result got her second family into a horrible, nightmarish mess.

"Dad...I never blamed you and I never did...Sure I was mad for you never return to us unlit my mid teens but... You're here which that's matters... That's all I need for you" Yuna explains which Tatsuya looks at her with tears.

"Once this is over...I promised I and Yuujin will go to Korea and find you when you're done with your vengeance and...I promised I will bring out Umma from her coma... That's the least I can do for you" Yuna soon said which made her father shocked by her words as revealing more plans Yuna will do after she gets what she wants.

"I'm going to see Umma..." Yuna soon said before she walks away from her father and going to the direction of her mother's location.

Yuna soon got the room which she entered and walked towards a bed where someone was seemingly sleeping on the bed.

Yuna soon sat down one of the chairs and looked at the person who turned out to be her mother.

Seo-Yun Kang.

Seo-Yun has strikingly resemblance of Yuna due to she inherited that from her. She looks exactly like Yuna except her long, flowing hair is raven black like Yuujin's and her facial features were softer than Yuna's.

She wore a white sleepwear hanbok.

Yuna soon took one of her hands and held it gently and looking at her softly.

"Umma...I did something bad to someone I cared about which...now, Dad and Gramps blames themselves for mine and Yuujin's upbringings...Yuujin blames himself for not being there for me...while I've to take care of a mess I am now...And I am scared...I am so scared what I know I'll become pretty soon....And I don't know what do anymore..." She confesses as she was breaking down into tears.

She's sobs softly while helding her hand and looking at her mother.

"Umma...I need you now... I'm so lost and I'm scared which I needed you now...So please, please tell me that I am your daughter and not some monster or daughter of a Demon King...I need you, Mom, so please..." She sobs as she tightly her closed eyes.

In that emotional and weak moment, Yuna confessed what she's feeling and her fears.

She was so scared by what she's going to do which she knew that everyone in Toman who knew her and grow up with her, will be genuinely terrified by the monster she will become and the horrible things she will do.

She knew she would pushed everyone, her childhood friends, her close friends, or her allied friends away from her while some few would stand with her despite the horrified nightmare she will unleash in Tokyo.

And right now, she needs someone to tell her that she's still the same person is without her family blaming themselves, her friends feeling guilty or being horrified by her future actions.

While sobbing, suddenly her hand was grabbed which Yuna opens her eyes in shock before her eyes meet with those soft brown orbs.

"Yu...na..." The soft and feminine voice spoke as revealing to be Seo-Yun, mother of Yuna and Yuujin, and wife of Tatsuya.

She's finally woke up from her comatose.

Yuna looks at her while she tears up more as slightly shaking head. "Umma..." She uttered with strong emotion in her tone which Seo-Yun looks at her before placing her hand on her cheek and looks at her softly.

"My sweet girl..." She calls her before she slowly sat up and hugs her which Yuna hugs her tightly and sobbing more.

"It's okay...Your Umma is here, I'm sorry I took so long. I'm here, I'm here, my little princess"-Seo-Yun