Chapter 3 Daniel and Daniel?

"Hahh~today was such a fun but weird day" M/N said while he was changing. 'Maybe i could go to the convenience store to buy something' getting ready to leave M/N wore his shoes and locked the door and left.

'Why did i have to live so far from the stores?' M/N had been walking for what he thought was 20 minutes but it was just 6 minutes. "Fina- wait..." M/N stood quietly as he look at the person infront of him. "Kenji!" M/N yelled as Kenji (Takumi) looked everywhere and then at M/N. "Why the fuck did you say Kenji's name!" "Wait then if your not Kenji then who are you?" M/N said as he walked closer" "how do you not know my name it's Takumi remember" he said also walking closer. "Ohh i remember now your the one who almost got into a fight with Takumi" M/N said making Takumi grew a vein on top of his forehead. "Hey are you trying to pick a fight with me cause if you are it's working" Takumi said with an angry expression. "Zack i mean Zack" "alright pretty boy your lucky i'm feeling thirsty and i need a smoke" M/N paused for a moment and looked at him. "Wait you- never mind" M/N stop himself and started to walk. "Here i'll open the door for you" "yo do that again and your dead" after he spoke Takumi went to get a beer and went to the cashier. "One beer and a pack of cigarettes" "uhh can i see your ID please" the cashier said. Ohh there's strawberry milk and milk bread" M/N kept on looking at the different drinks leaving Takumi with the cashier. "Sure here you go, hey M/N stop staring at them, take them i'll be paying for you" "oh!" 'Wow so they know each other' the cashier thought while looking at the ID. 'Wait the name...no i most have mistaken him for someone else'

Giving his ID back he ask. "W-what brand?" "Give me a Marl- JESUS look at him he's he's so chubby!" As Takumi said that he ran to get some snacks. "I'll pay for these too, now say aaa" walking to the cash register M/N saw what was happening. "Ken-Takumi what are you doing!" M/N said in shock at what he was doing. "Your being rude stop that!" ""p-please s-stop" the poor cashier said slightly scared. "Come on look at him he's so cute and chubby" Takumi said in excitement. "Fine then i'll pay for these and take him with me" paying for everything M/N dragged Takumi out the store.

"Stop holding the stupid door" M/N said trying to make Takumi let go of the convenience store door. "No you don't understand if i leave now who knows what will happen to all his chubbiness" "fine then i'll have to call Kenji then" M/N took Takumi's phone and called Kenji. *ring, ring, ring* "alright buddy why are you-" "this isn't Takumi sorry Kenji but can you come and get him he's scaring the cashier" Kenji was cut off by M/N. "I'm not coming but here's what i want you to do put the phone near his ear" M/N did what Kenji said, the phone was put near his ear.

"Meow" as Takumi heard the sound he froze immediately. "Sorry but can you please let go now" M/N was finally able to make Takumi let go of the door" *sigh* "finally can you please come get him i have to speak to cashier" M/N still had the phone with him. "Don't worry i already called a cab for him it should be there soon and i'm very sorry you had to go through that M/N" "no it's okay bye sorry for calling you so suddenly" "sure see you tomorrow" "bye" M/N hung up and looked at Takumi. "Oh! Just in time" "finally done and now to apologize" "excuse me i'm sorry for my friends behavior" M/N apologized. "Oh it's okay at least you took care of it" the cashier said as he smiled. "Oh hey can you tell me your name?" M/N smiled leaning slightly forward. "Why?" "So we can be in contact" he was still confused on why he wanted his number.

"Or how about i say it like this, i wanna be in contact with you because i wanna become friends with you" he was shock on what he said friends? With him? "So wh-" "are you sure?" "!?" M/N was shock. "What do you mean i'm i sure?" M/N was confused on why he didn't want to be friends. "Why would you wanna become friends with someone like me?" "Well b-because if y-your in trouble or need help with something you can call me. "M/N said his cheeks a little red. "It's Daniel" "Daniel?" "Daniel Park"

Daniel reach his hand out to M/N with acceptance

Daniel reach his hand out to M/N with acceptance. "M/N Jeon" M/N gives Daniel a smile to with his cheeks became red. "Bye Daniel" "oh! Here's my number bye"

The next day at J high school at the arts and crafts department Takumi and Kenji are having a contest with each other.

"Your going down Kenji" "in your dreams Takumi" as Kenji and Takumi were drawing when someone walked in and spoke to Takumi. "Hey Takumi have you heard Zack Lee was defeated" "yeah so what" "it was someone from the fashion department, someone named Daniel Park" "wait i have heard that name somewhere before, Daniel where have i heard that name" Takumi was saying to himself. "He was that one guy that was with Zack remember" Kenji said to Takumi. "Then that means Basco will go after Daniel which means their going to fight, and the other department's will also hear about this" he said with a big grin on his face. "Yes this is perfect thank you Daniel, Basco i'm coming for you" "so does that mean i won" Kenji said while Takumi left.

"Hey Kenji where's Takumi?" M/N asked him. "Oh M/N your looking for Takumi he left and went to the fashion department" "oh but why" M/N ask Kenji confused on why Takumi would go there. "That's right you're new here, you see the arts and crafts department and the fashion department don't like each other, but Takumi really doesn't like them" Kenji tells M/N. "Are we rivals then?" "You could say that but Takumi doesn't see it like that, he sees them as enemies" M/N walked over to Kenji stood behind him and lean forward resting his head on his shoulder with his hands inside his pocket. "What are you drawing"

"A park filled with couple's nothing special" M/N stayed quiet then spoke again. "Kenji are you single?" M/N suddenly ask out of the blue. "M/N were you not looking for Takumi well now you know where he is so off you go" Kenji said smiling. "Oh right but first answer my question" M/N said as he stood straight and smiled back. "I like to answer your question but isn't that a bit personal M/N" Kenji said to M/N with his smile still on his face M/N looked at him with worry on his face. "Really i'm sorry i'll be going now sorry Kenji bye"

The bell rang indicating that it was lunch time, M/N ran down the hallway to the fashion department. 'Is he actually gonna fight...wait what's his name again?' M/N you idiot what's the point on making Kenji say it. *sigh >:(* M/N soon arrived there and open the door but he didn't see him.

"Hello excuse me but is there someone who's name start's with Dan?" M/N said as he entered the fashion department. "You mean Daniel?" "Yes him Daniel have you seen him" "he went to the cafeteria, who are you and wh- did he just leave like that!" M/N quickly went to the cafeteria but accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh i'm sorry i was in a hurry and- wait who you" M/N looked at the person he bumped into.

"..." "oh no i'm sorry it was my fault, what" M/N looked at the male in front of who's hair is blond with bangs. "Wait i didn't even do anything so there's no reason for you to repay me" M/N said shocked and worried. "..." "my name?" M/N said as he pointed to himself. "It's M/N why" "..." "you wanna be friends? But why" he looked at the male confused" "..." "because of that seriously" "..." "okay fine but tell me your name" "..." M/N looked at him and smiled. "Well Jay i would love to be friends with you.

"So there has to be a reason your interested in being friends right" M/N and Jay were walking to the cafeteria. "..." "Daniel?
Wait he goes to this school!" shocked at what Jay said M/N started running. 'Damnit i almost forgot about Takumi' Jay started run after M/N suddenly which confused him.

Walking over to the group a girl and 3 guys step away from Daniel, Basco stood in front of Daniel and slightly glared at him, while talking to Daniel Takumi walked over to M/N and said. "What the hell are you doing here M/N" "i came to stop you what are you even doing!" M/N yelled softly at him. "That's none of your business" M/N looked in front of him and was shocked to see Basco's hand on Daniel's shoulder squeeze it tight.

"Daniel! Hey let him go" M/N was about to interfere but was stopped by Jay. "Jay?" "..." "what? but" M/N looked in front of him and saw Daniel pulling Basco's hand off of his shoulder. "Wait did he just" confused M/N looked at Takumi and saw him standing in front of Basco already. 'Takumi you damn idiot' "you're wide open" *pow* "right in your face" Takumi said smiling everyone looking shocked.

EXTRAS
"Kenji where's M/N and Takumi" Megan said to Kenji. "In the cafeteria why" "just wondering, oh and go put your dog on a leash i heard some students say there's going to be a fight" was what she said before leaving. "Dog? does she mean Takumi" *sigh* "what did he do now"

Sorry for the cliffhanger:(