Who's who? part 2

The small group were talking when one of them looked somewhere else that person was none other than Takumi he glance at a table where a guy and a girl are sitting the guy gets up and goes to get something leaving the girl alone, Takumi excuses himself from the group and walked over to her. "Hello there is this seat taken you don't mind if i join you do you?" He said with a smile on his face. "Oh sorry this seat's taken" she said to Takumi. "Alright how about i buy dessert for you so we could get to know each other better" "i'm sorry but i'm waiting for someon" she said to Takumi thinking he would leave but he didn't.

"Okay then will you allow me to draw you for a project am working on" he said while holding a pencil and a piece of paper. "No can't you see your bothering me!" she angrily spoke to him. "Alright alright i'm sorry i didn't mean to make you upset i was just trying to be friends with you that's all" Takumi said while apologizing. "Well if you wanted to be friends you should have ask me differently because the way your asking makes it look like your flirting with me" she spoke to Takumi. "To be honest i kinda was, but i was desperate so how about we start over, hi there my name is Takumi and you are" "now i don't feel like talking to you but since you told me the truth i'll only say it once my name is-" she was cut off by someone. "Mira"

Name: Mira Kim

Name: Mira Kim

a male voice said her name . "Zack?" Mira looked at the male that said her name only to see him with two other people. "Mira...who is this do you know him?" Zack said as he glared
at Takumi. "Her new friend and you are" he said smiling angrily. "Her boyfriend" Mira looked at Zack with a shocked face.

 "Her boyfriend" Mira looked at Zack with a shocked face

Name: Zack Lee

"Zack you can't say that" Zack still glaring spoke. "Were you flirting with her?" M/N who noticed Takumi was taking long to come back looked at where he was at and saw him talking with someone he noticed a girl and two other guy's. "Zack stop" Zack looked at the male stahnding next to him. "Stay out of this Daniel" Daniel not wanting a fight to start tried to stop Zack.

 "Stay out of this Daniel" Daniel not wanting a fight to start tried to stop Zack

Name: Daniel Park

"Pfft ahahahaha hahaha" *sigh* "really doesn't look like it to me, so what if i was flirting with her what are you gonna do about it huh" Takumi said after he laughed. "So you wanna go huh?" Zack looked like he was ready to fight but Daniel stop him. "Zack stop it was just a misunderstanding" Mira tried stopping him which wasn't working. "Sure let's go me against you...um who are you, wait your Zack the boxer right, a boxer versus a wrestler this should be fun" M/N got up immediately and walked over to them quickly. "Kenji stop don't fight him!" M/N said out loud making everyone look at them. "M/N while2pght here that's Takumi over there" "hey M/N what are you doing" while saying that Takumi puts his hand behind Zack's head pulling him closer and whispered in his ear. "Listen here Zack you got lucky if M/N wasn't here, well let's leave it at that" "hey M/N it's me Takumi not Kenji.

Zack was left speechless and angry, Mira calmed down Zack and out of anger said. "Arts and crafts kids are freaks anyway" this made the whole cafeteria go silent and made the three shock at what Zack said. "You know what i changed my mind, hey Mira next time we meet lunch is on me and now Zack we fight" Takumi started to run quickly towards Zack but M/N ran behind him and put his arm under Takumi's armpit, even if he did that they went a few steps to the front so Kenji put his arms around M/N stomach and pback which worked but while Takumi was trying to get out of M/N's hold he accidentally elbowed him which made M/N let him go and stumble backwards making Kenji fall too just then the bell ran. "M/N are you okay i'm sorry i didn't mean to let's get you to the nurse office"

As they came out of the nurse office they walked out of the school and stood in front of the gate. "Well see you guys tomorrow then" M/N said as he look at the others. "Bye bye M/N Megan said sweetly. "See you around M/N" Takumi said. "Good bye have a safe trip" trip" Kenji said while waving.

"Well now Kenji where to now buddy" "i'm going home see ya Takumi, bye Megan" "looks like it's just you and me Megan aaand she gone fuck. As Takumi walks alone he starts singing. 'Maybe i'll go to the store' and that's how the day ends for M/N and his friends.