18.

"This hotel sucks! Why do they keep the air conditioning on when it's 45 degrees outside! You know, normally they at least have the controls or whatever it's called in the room, but there's nothing so now we have to deal with this freezing cold weather!" I yell. I'm so annoyed. It's freezing cold outside, and they think it's a good idea to have the AC on? Are they crazy?!

"Woah, you need to calm down, just call the front desk or something." Harry remains calm, but I'm about to lose my mind.

"I would rather deal with this then talk to them. That's scary!" I pull up the sheets on my bed and wrap them around me like a little cocoon.

"And you call me childish. But fine, do whatever you want. You have to let me under the blankets though because I will die of frostbite in this cold weather." I wrap him into the little cocoon with me and we sit there shivering.

"Yeah, right. Why are you so warm? Donate some heat if you are so hot, weirdo." I rub my hands on his bicep to warm them up, making him jump.

"No! I'm freezing cold, and I am keeping the very little amount of heat I have with me. Now get your ice hands off of me," He screeches, trying to push my hands away from him, but I shove them closer. "Stop! Why are you so strong when you look so scrawny!?"

"Hey! You can't call me scrawny when you look like that!" I poke his rips.

"Oh shut up! It's better than you ever could do." I roll my eyes and stop shoving my hands in his face. He was still skeptical and wasn't sure if I was just going to put my cold hands on him randomly. I wasn't going to, though. 

I want to see if Diana can come over, so I pull out my phone and text her that she can just show up whenever she wants if she can come. "Are we done bullying each other now?" I ask doing the same sarcastic look that Diana does.

He laughs at me and says, "You look just like Diana."

"I know, that was the goal." A big gust of wind blows through the room and Harry and I shiver. Don't tell me I left the slider to the porch open; I really don't want to get out of the bundle of blankets Harry and I are in. I peek out, and the door is fully shut. Then what made the big breeze?

"Surprise!" Diana says, jumping in front of my peephole. I screech and tumble backwards, falling off the bed. But because Harry was also wrapped in the blankets I was in, I bring him with me, making him yelp. Diana stares at us, unsure if she should laugh or help me because of my cast. I just know that she is tempted to say we look like a couple or something like that. It's exactly something she would say.

"Ow! Rae, you need to stop getting scared so easily! You're even putting me in danger because of it!" Harry screams while trying to find is way out of the covers. 

Diana's eyes widen and she raises a brow at me, smirking. I roll my eyes. I know what she's thinking. She winks playfully and helps me up.

"What about me? I'm going to suffocate under here if nobody gives me a hand." Harry's voice is muffled under the layers of sheets on top of him. Diana both burst into laughter and she yanks the sheets off of him. He gasps for air as a joke and gets up from the floor.

"You got here pretty quick," I say. "Faster than the speed of light."

"I don't need an invitation to come see you," She flips her hair sassily. "Like you said, I can show up whenever I want. So I was already on my way no matter what, even if you were sleeping."

"Wow, you are just like Harry. But when did I say that?" I sit on the bare bed with my arms crossed.

"When you texted me. Like three minutes ago? How do you not remember?" Diana puts her hand on her face and shakes her head. 

"Ha! Look who's the one with short term memory loss now!" Harry points at me, laughing. 

"Oh shut up you childish kid!" I scream.

"Never," He stops pointing and becomes serious now. "But can we go out in public now? Diana is here so people would know that we're hanging out as friends, right?"

Diana shrugs. "I don't see why not. Andrea?"

I sigh heavily. "I give up. Two against one anyways. But no bickering and causing scenes!"

"Geez, fine mom. I thought you were supposed to be my kid! That's not even fair, including the fact that I'm older than you. And more mature... some of the time." Diana pretends to hide behind Harry, but it actually looks like she disappeared because of his height.

We walk out of my room and to the elevator. "I am so glad that Greta was fired, she was such a drag to deal with," Diana presses the down button and continues to ramble on. "Everything has been running so smoothly ever since she left."  Harry nods in agreement without actually saying anything rude about Greta. I can just hear Treat People With Kindness playing in his head right now. He doesn't want sound mean. When Diana says it, it's fine because, well, it's Diana. But if Harry did it, it just wouldn't make sense at all.

"Come on guys, she's not as bad as you guys think. I mean, yeah, she has done some bratty things, but we all make mistakes!"

Harry and Diana look at me like they are deer in headlights. "What happened to you when you were resting? Did you hit your head when you fell earlier?" 

I roll my eyes as we all file into the elevator. "No! I just talked to her a few hours ago and she changed. She apologized numerous times and I think she is being genuine. Just give her a chance guys. She's going through a lot and needs all of the help she can gets. I wish I could tell you guys what she is going through, but it's not my secret to tell."

"I understand, but that doesn't mean that it was okay for her to treat you or anyone else the way she did." Harry says as the elevator goes down to the lobby.

"Sorry, but I gotta go with Harry on this one. I know the things she did are in the past, and that she has changed now, but she still did them." Diana holds elevator doors open so they won't close on me.

"Alright. But lets talk about something else. People could be listening now." They both nod and we wait outside for a cab. New York is so busy, and people are always fighting each other for cabs. After five minutes of waiting, one stops for us.

Authors note:

hey luvs! sorry for posting so late... i had the worst writers block that i've had in a while. so i will only be posting twice today instead of three times. sorry :/ but i missed diana so she came to crash the party. dont forget to vote! thank you to everyone who is reading this and has been patient with me, including the silent readers who dont comment. i love you guys! bye luvssss ❤️

p.s. please ignore all of my spelling and grammar mistakes in this chapter, past chapters, and future chapters because i don't proofread before i post because i just want to be done lol (omg i didnt even realize i had a grammar mistake in this little thing too so i fixed it)