15.

Diana is running so fast that she looks like a blur. She stops right next to my chair, panting. "I can't believe that girl. She really is trying to make your life a living hell."

"What? Don't tell me she doesn't know when she is going too far. What did she do this time? John literally just warned her to stop a second ago!" I think I could punch a hole in a wall at the moment.

"That little.. she's going around telling everyone that John will fire you if you stay friends with Harry!" I am praying I heard that wrong, but I know I didn't. Why is she trying to make things worse for herself?

"Listen, what happened in the office stays in the office. But I want you to know that Greta doesn't tell the truth. Ever. I bet you already know that, but I told John everything, so there is nothing to worry about. Although I do have to keep things professional between Harry and me." I feel my heart sink. I don't want to only talk with him strictly for business. He's my friend, not just my coworker now.

"You go girl!" She bends down to give me a hug. "Still a little annoyed you can't exactly be as close with Harry."

"Well, I mean, I see where he is coming from. There are quite a few movies that ended up getting hate just because of the drama surrounding it. Plus, this movie could be the big break for a lot of us here, and help with our future. He just wants to keep everything in order." I jump when Harry pokes my shoulder.

"Oops sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He wipes the blood on my deep wound with a paper towel. I wince as he puts the slightest bit of pressure on it.

"I-it's alright. OW GOD THAT HURTS!" I scream. Everyone nearby looks over at me and my cheeks flame up. That was way louder than expected. Someone asks if I'm alright and goes to get a medic.

Harry continues to wipe the gushing blood, which has stained my shoes now. It hurts so much. A nurse appears by my side, and Harry stands up to let her help instead. I know Harry was just trying to help, but thank god his job isn't a doctor.

The young woman looks over my injury and touches it. I grimace as she asks me multiple questions. Harry has a nervous expression covering his face. He places his hand on my shoulder to comfort me. He squeezes it lightly to reassure me that I will be okay.

Thank you, Harry.

"I think you might have fractured your shin. Which means you probably shouldn't film. I'm sorry. You will need a cast as well." Harry helps me up and my shin feels like it shattered everywhere.

What the heck! This is so unfair. Greta kicks me in the shin so hard with her heel that it fractures my shin? That doesn't even make sense! Now I won't be able to film either. What am I going to do?

John rushes over, confused on all of the racket. His eyes widen the moment he sees my bloody leg and the whole cast surrounding me and the nurse. "What on earth happened here?"

"Guys, she is fine. Just overreacting per usual. Don't mind her complaining!" Says Greta. Where did she come from? She was at the other side of the building a second ago.

"Sorry, Greta, but I would like to hear it from Andrea herself." He shoots her a look and I am already so much more confident.

"While Greta was getting up to leave your office, she kicked my shin. It was the chair that made the noise. It's also why I limped out of your office and have a fractured shin." Greta rolls her eyes.

When John looks over at her filled with anger, she immediately puts on an act that I am lying. Which I'm clearly not, because my shin has the indent of her heel.

"Greta, what did I tell you about no drama and beef with other cast mates? Meet me in my office. NOW!" He is almost screeching at the top of his lungs. I feel bad for him.

Greta follows him to his office and slams the door behind her. We hear muffled yelling, but Diana tries to take the attention off of them. "I don't know how he deals with her, to be honest. But Andrea, is your leg okay?"

"Does it look okay?" I say sarcastically. She hits my shoulder playfully. 

"I'm worried about you though. What are we going to do with filming if you can't do anything and have a cast?" Harry exclaims. He sounds so worried for me. I wish I could just give him the biggest hug in the world.

"I don't know. You might film all of the scenes without me until I'm better. I really wish this didn't happen. I have no idea what's in store for the next few weeks. But who's excited for November?"

Everyone cheers and I feel the tension float away. When the cheering stops, the screaming from John's office gets louder.

We all go silent when we hear him scream, "I'm done with this stupid deal! Take your things and leave! I don't care how much this means to you or your father, but you are ruining everything. Get out!"

Everyone pretends to be talking about something else when the door slowly opens. Greta catches me looking, and glares. She glared at me many times before, but this was different. It seemed like she was trying to say sorry, but also terrified like a little puppy.

What happened to her? And what did John mean by a 'deal'?

Author's note:

hey luvs! i know this chapter is short, but it reveals a lot of important information. also, i want to make sure you guys are reading andrea's nickname for harry right because i realized it's not as obvious unless you are the one writing it, but its pronounced as ray. because her name is pronounced as and-ray-a. see you soon! bye luvs ❤️