3.

I am trying my best to get the perfect eyeliner when I get a message. I ignore it and continue to finish my wing. God I am awful at this. I try to get each wing to be as symmetrical as possible, but they still looked uneven.

I decide to move on and put on blush. The powdery brush dances across my skin as I daydream about Harry. 

He's so beautiful. His green eyes, his smooth skin, his talent, his humor, his kindness, his confidence, and his personality. He is the most perfect person I know and will ever meet.

I'm startled why my phone dings, causing me to jump and drop my brush on the floor. Great. Now there's blush all over the floor. I tap my phone screen as I bend down to pick up the mess on my floor. Once I stand up again, I see that Harry DM'd me.

Harry Styles:

Hello, I was wondering if you could give me your hotel address? I am planning to pick you up in about thirty minutes. Don't forget your script!

                                 -H.

I laugh at his formal texting  and send my hotel. I finish getting ready and grab my bag. I put on my heels and run out the door to meet Harry in the lobby. He is in a mask and his ripped jeans. I smile and rush towards him.

"How are you?" I ask, as he looks me up and down. Oh no. Please don't tell me I am too dressed up. He is still examining me when I ask if he heard me.

"Hm?" Harry mumbles, clueless. He raises his eyebrows and looks into my eyes.

"I asked how you were. Is there toothpaste on my shirt or something?" I state and try my best to not sound nervous.

"Mm no. But I'm doing great, you?" He smiles and leads me out of the lobby, holding the door open. I step out and nod as a thank you.

"Better, now that I'm with you!" I give him a little hug. I quickly pull away, forgetting that he has not known me for as long as I have known him. Those are the perks of being his biggest fan.

"Aw, me too," He puts his arm around my shoulder and leads me to his car. "So what should we do first? We could go for lunch or I could show you Central Park."

"Let's get lunch and eat it at Central Park." Harry's eyes sparkle through the dark shades he's wearing. He nods aggressively, ecstatic to have a picnic. He's so cute I literally can't.

He opens the passenger car door for me and walks around to get in the driver's seat. I buckle up and glance over at him as he fixes his hair in the rearview mirror.

I turn on the radio and try to find a good channel while he pulls out of the parking lot. I pause when I hear one of his songs playing. I gaze at Harry as I sit back into my seat, seeing him roll his eyes.

Immediately, I start singing and Harry joins in unison. We scream the lyrics to all of the songs until we finally arrive near Central Park. Harry parks the car and we both get out.

I follow him as we walk down the sidewalk, trying to find a restaurant. "Is pizza fine?" Harry asks.

"Yep! I love pizza." He smiles and we walk into the nearest pizza place and we get a cheese pizza. As we are about to cross the street, Harry takes my hand. My legs feel numb and that I could just collapse. He starts running across the street, pulling me with him. 

I almost trip on my face. My heeled boots are failing me, like always.

We sit on a bench that we find and take out slices of pizza. I grab my script out of my small bag as I finish my bite.

"Oh shoot. I forgot your jacket at my house! Also here's my script if you want to go through it later." I scramble, trying to fit my phone in my purse.

"That's alright, you can keep it. We can go through the script once we are doing eating." I nod, pretending to keep it cool, but when really, I was dying inside. He literally just said I could keep his jacket. Couple goals even though we aren't a couple. 

We finish eating and go through a few of the scenes in the script. Everything seemed cute until we came across a certain one. It was a kiss. Like a kiss kiss. A full french kiss. I try to cool myself down, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.

Maybe I should just ask him if he's okay with it. But that wouldn't really make sense because he has done worse for his past movies. Oh well, consent is key.

"Are you- I mean can we- well.. is it fine for yo-" I swear that sounded better in my head before I said it. Harry is holding in his laughter as I struggle to finish my sentence.

"Yes, of course it's fine! I have done other things for movies and this is no problem," He places his hands on my shoulders. "Plus I wouldn't audition for a movie I wasn't comfortable doing."

I sigh in relief as we continue to go through the script and make silly annotations and jokes in between lines. There was a long breeze and the air was cold, but something about it felt like home somehow. 

Harry and I went through the majority of the script when we decided to go home. It was now around 4:30, and the roads would have a lot more traffic from rush hour if we didn't leave soon.

The drive home was similar to the ride there, and it was amazing. I have been to many of Harry's shows, but this was ten times better. The open windows and cool breeze felt like this was a movie.

"Bye Harry!" I wave as I get out of his car.

"See you tomorrow!" Harry says, as he waves back. I smile, knowing that he is probably going to try to make it "our thing". I really hope that's true, because having a thing between us makes me happy. I mean like as friends not together. Don't get ahead of yourself Andrea.

Authors note:

hey luvs! this chapter took a while for me to write lmao but thats okay. it's def not as good as the last one. btw next chapter is start of filming so be prepared luvs! dont forget to comment and vote (also sorry for making it short)