"God, why did I agree to this" he muttered under his breath making me elbow him.

He glared at me for a while but it soon vanished when I pecked his lips, he sighed turning towards everyone and looking at them with a forceful smile. I promise I didn't beat him to make him smile

"Thankyou so much you all. I'm so grateful you all are here. What the fuck." He mumbled the last part softly.

"Okay okay! Lets cut the cake" I grin clapping my hands together.

Two of the men set the cake down on the table infront of us. I pulled nikolai's hand, bringing him infront of the table. He pursed his lips.  Holding the knife in his hand,

I grin bringing the birthday cap to his head. Nikolai looks at me in horror, absolutely shocked. What? He had to wear it. Everyone does!!

"Happy birthday shitface, the birthday cap looks so cute on you. Aww" Leon and Jan chuckle teasing pumpkin, making me glare at them.

"And this knife would look cuter with it stabbed inside your neck" he replied, twirling the tip of this, his veiny tatted hands flexing in process. Woah baby.

Both of them stop laughing immediately, standing straight with a finger on their lips which made me giggle. That shut them up real quick!!

I could've showed them my assassin skills but I'm being kind today! Hah. It's good, it wasn't me or they'd be pooping their pants by now. Assassin clover.

"Guys cut it already, I'm hungry" Bridget scowled putting her finger forward wanting to lick the frosting.

"First blow the candles pumpkin and then we cut it okay?" I smile holding his arm.

I know he has never celebrated his birthday, which was very evident on his face. The look on his face was of nervousness and anxiety. I slowly cup his cheeks, pecking his forehead assuring him that he's not alone.

He relaxed a bit, bending to blow the candles.

"Happy Birthday my life" I mumbled cutting a piece and feeding it to him.

I step back a little watching as everyone feeds a little to him, Leon and Jan even tried to put it in his face but his glare made them stop in their trace. Aurora, austria and Bridget simply eat the cake first and then give it to him, he even opened his mouth by rora swerves the spoon towards her mouth.

Mr. Ivon and his wife give him a warm hug and suddenly I felt happy. It's sad that it's the first time my man is celebrating a Birthday but what's amazing is, is that he's atleast getting to celebrate it . Some people don't have the authority to celebrate their day in their whole lifetime.

I'm happy that he has such amazing friends and family.

I hope his mama is watching him and blessing him right now.

"Moya dusha, what are you doing here alone baby?" He wraps his strong arms around me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Thanking the stars for you" I smile, turning towards him, he gives me a look of his beautifully sculpted face, the lights reflecting against his clear skin.