The omega's sniffles slowly died down as he looked up to his Appa's face. "Appa.." He called. The older made a 'hmm?' sound in response.

"You stink." Rain suddenly blurted out as he scrunched his nose, making both alphas laugh in delight. They felt relieved that Rain has calmed down and was in the mood for joking now. "Hmph, I'm serious! You smoked that cigarette again, didn't you? Now, you stink Appa! I told you I hate how it smells!" The omega whined, earning another chuckle from the older.

"Sorry, dear. I forgot. I wanted to clear my mind a while ago so I smoked one. Only one! Don't worry, I will take a shower first before sleeping here, okay?" The older replied as he pinched both of his son's cheeks.

"Hmph, you better! You stinky old man!" Rain pouted and both alphas laughed again. "By the way, I haven't seen P'Pai since a while ago.. where is he?" He added, pouting his lips more.

The older alpha looked at Phayu, waiting for his response. "Well, ba- I mean, Nong.. because of earlier, P'Pai was the one who dropped off Ple in their hou—" The omega's eyes widened and the scent of his distress spiked up once again.

"Oh no, P'Phayu! Ple! I forgot about Ple! Where is she!? Oh no.. I need- I can.. I want to-" Rain panicked as he continuously blurted out his words but was stopped by Phayu who's hands are now on his face, calming him down.

"Shh.. shhh, Rain. It's okay. Don't panic. Ple is safe now, okay? She was dropped off by Pai a while ago, the same time when we got home. She's with her brother now so you don't have to worry anymore. Breathe, Rain. Breathe." The alpha caressed Rain's face as he softly explained to him.

The omega nodded and went in for a hug to which his alpha happily gave back. Rain's Appa just watched as the scene in front of him unfolded, feeling relieved that Phayu was able to comfort his son easily.

He cleared his throat as the couple looked at him shyly. 'Haa, my Raindrop's clearly in love.' He thought to himself as he mentally fake cried. "Phayu is right, dear. You don't have to stress yourself anymore about your friend. She's safe, just like you. Your brother is probably with Sky right now and will be back tomorrow. Calm down now, hmm?" The alpha calmly said, looking at his son fondly.

"Okay, Appa.." Rain shyly replied, still not looking back at the older. 'Hmm.. something smells fishy between these two. I have to find out what it is.' The older thought to himself as he just smiled at Rain in return.

"Then, I'll take a shower now, dear. I promise I'll be back later once I'm done, okay?" His Dad said before kissing Rain's hair. The omega just nodded at him, ears still red.

The oldest made his way outside of Rain's bedroom and once the couple heard the door shut, they let out a relieved sigh and laughed right after.

"Phew, that was awkward." Said Rain, still embarrassed at the idea of forgetting his Appa's presence as he hugged Phayu. The alpha laughed and nodded in agreement.

"That's okay, baby. I think Uncle didn't get the idea. After all, it's just been hours since we became a couple." Phayu replied, sweeping away strands of Rain's hair from the omega's face. "Let's get you changed first, hmm? It must've been so uncomfortable for you, baby."

Rain obliged and with the help of his alpha, he washed his body and changed into more comfy clothes. The alpha just mentally cursed and prayed for himself as he helped Rain dress up into his silk pajamas, not wanting to open up the trauma of the omega about earlier.