"Hey, Nie-Xiong, what was that about?" Wei Ying asked as the four were back to walking side by side.

"Phew, don't even ask."

Jiang Cheng smirked looking at Sang-ge's red face made a guess"Is your brother is happy that you will pass this year for sure. Hahahaha, getting private lessons from Lan WangJi hahahaha, lessons in how to be a snob maybe! "

Lan WangJi raised an annoyed eyebrow at the jab, but just huffed.

"Fine then, I may be a snob, but at least I dont have a secret romance with my robes." Wangji quipped as he covered a wry smile with his hand.
"I do not! They smell like Lotus Pier, I live in Lotus Pier, whats the issue?!" Jiang Cheng yelled back as he crossed his arms.

"Ok, ok guys! Enough fighting how about I teach you how to catch fish? Mmm Sang -ge? ZhanZhan?"

"Stop calling me that! " Cried out a blushing Wangji, as he covered his face with his sleeves.

"Fine then, from now on I'm calling you JiJi!" Wei Ying clapped his hands together, while Wangji looked ready to die of embarrassment.
Cloud Recess back hills filled with the sounds of four different laughs. The trees shivered and swayed in delight at hearing such joy and gently swayed to watch the group.

"Nobody move." Wangji put his hands up, his eyes following the golden carp like a hawk. He carefully went over to the rocky edge and slowly reached out."I can get it; I swear I can get it."

"And the reason you want to get it is?" Jiang Cheng scoffed as he sat down.

"I'm...hungry. Just a little bit-agh!" Wangji started but stopped as he slipped forward and fell into the water.

"Ah, JiJi, oh no! Haha"Wei Ying doubled over laughing as he saw Wangji soaked head to toe in the water.

"Ji-Xiong, I thought you said the clothes were waterproof." Huaisang giggled from behind his fan.

"Partially! I'm still working on it!" Wangji huffed as he tried to get out of the water but was weighed down by the weight of his robes and fell backwards.

"Pftph, so much for the elegant Young master Fuyu. "Jiang Cheng scoffed.

Wangji raised a poignant eyebrow as he aimed his water-soaked sleeve at Jiang Cheng, giving him a well-aimed water slap.

"Hisss! Why would you do that?!" Jiang Cheng wailed as he wiped the droplets off his face."Who's the snob now, huh?" Wangji huffed.

"Oh, it is on!" Jiang Cheng rolled up his sleeves as he approached the water's edge.

"Oooh, water fight, water fight!" Wei Ying started chanting.

Jiang Cheng jumped down into the water and filled up his sleeves and gave Wangji a huge face full of water with such force that he fell backwards into the deep end.
After a few seconds, he didnt resurface.
"Lan Zhan?!" Wei Ying jumped into the water and started frantically wading around.

"Where did he go, i could have-?" Jiang Cheng started but never finished as he found himself dragged underneath the water.

"Victory is mine!" Wangji yelled triumphantly as he emerged from the water.

Nie Huaisang laughed at the water battle taking place until a wall of water was sent his way. Throwing his fan into a nearby tree, Hauisang let out a battle cry and yelled
"Oh you almost ruined my fan! It's on you losers!"

Inside Lan WangJi room were four sets of robes draped everywhere drip drying. All four were down to their inner robes, three were watching the fourth in concern. With a confused looking face and bewildered tone
"Ji_Xiong ...what... are you doing with your hair?" Huaisang slowly asked as he watched Wangji put his hair into endless small plaits for no apparent reason.

"I don't know; I saw it in a book I bought from the Far Southwest. Apparently, these are called box braids." Wangji replied as he started on another small long plait.

"The far southwest? That sounds interesting." Wei Ying mused as he draped himself over Wangji's large chiffon couch.
"Why are they called box braids? There's nothing square about them whatsoever." Jiang Cheng said as he chewed on some snacks.

"I don't know, ask the Far South Westerners. But I figure once I'm done, it'll look awesome!" Wangji cheerily answered as he continued braiding.
"I can even put ribbons and charms in them as well. Ooh, should a launch a hair charm line? Maybe I'll do that."

"That seems like a lot of effort for a hairstyle." Jiang Cheng said as he ate another rice puff.