Chapter 35🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Start from the beginning

She smiled widely as she stood behind you, giving you a loving back hug.

"Good morning, muffin. Gosh, Noems, it felt like aeons of years since we last talked like mom and daughter,"she uttered wistfully.

You chuckled softly. "We all have been so busy these couple of days, "you inwardly snort, thinking about your roller coaster ride weeks. Your life drastically changed after meeting the CEO.

"No,we need to sit and chat. So, I'm taking you out for breakfast." She laughed at your shocked face.

"Now? "you replied with perplexity.

"Yes, your dear momma will bless you with a scrumptious breakfast. Come. Your uncle lent us his car", she declared smugly, throwing her pitch-black hair over her shoulder.

You smiled widely,, "Ok, it's fine with me. But we need to go inspect on the Cartier shop in Coex Mall. Adrienne and Pierre had already done all the setup.Pierre will manage that shop, and Adrienne might work with me in the Gangnam branch."

"Merveilleux (Awesome), my baby girl is moving up the corporate ladder. But please just don't get so career-minded that you decline good marriage proposals. I want to see you happy and settled with the one that you are going to love, she gently states", But when she saw the discomfort in your expressive eyes, she refrained from pushing the marriage topic. She knows how sensitive you are to romantic interludes that might lead to marriage.

 She knows how sensitive you are to romantic interludes that might lead to marriage

You inhaled deeply, a little tremor could be heard in your soft tone," Erm...can we leave already..."

"Oh, by the way, I love your designer outfit. It's Kenzo, right? You rock every cloth on you. I always say that you missed your true calling. You should've been a model or actress, "She clicks her tongue and leads you out of the house. Strutting and swaying her hips.You just purse your lips not to burst out in a snicker.The last time you did that you got hit on the head with a wooden spoon.

You just smile as you grab your black Chanel purse and follow her out.

You had a beautiful and elegant black printed blouse on with flowing black pants that accentuate your very small waist, which might become wider in the following months that's if your poor baby survives the upcoming battle. Your hair was in your signature shiny French chignon with diamond and pearl earrings adorning your ears.

Your aunts' maid was busy cleaning the house as you and your mom greeted her and got into your uncle's old 2019 Hyundi-model.