" Why should I go to their companyyyy " Serenity whinned like a baby, Mia smiled and held Serenity's hand.

" Go seren baby, you have not visited their company till now right? Go and enjoy " Mia said with smile and averted her gaze to Jackson who is glaring at her. Mia gulped and looked down.

" Hmm ok " Serenity said and looked at Mia who is looking down, Serenity frowned thinking about what happened to Mia today. Then she looked up and saw Jackson is glaring at mia.

" Why they both are behaving like lovers who are mad at each other? Hmm something is fishy. Is Mia hiding something from me? Is there something between them, I need to find out. " Serenity thought and smirked in her mind.

" 'cough' 'cough' Jackson shall we go?" Serenity asked making Jackson avert his gaze to Serenity.

" Ye-yes queen let's g-go " Jackson said and looked at Mia for the last time before turning around. Serenity suppressed her smile looking at them.

" Ok bye Mia and Emma " Serenity said and waved her hand to them, they smiled and wished her back.

~After sometime~

They have reached the company, Serenity got down when Jackson opened the door for her, she mumbled a small thank for which Jackson's heart filled with respect for his queen.

Serenity gasped looking at the buildings infront of her, " Wow These all buildings belong to to my brothers?"  Serenity asked still looking at the buildings with shiny eyes.

Jackson smiled alittle," yes queen these all belongs to you " Serenity looked at him with wide eyes.

" Me? " Serenity asked pointing towards her, before Jackson could answer her five bodyguards came and surrounded serenity. Serenity looked at them with shock and diverted her gaze towards Jackson.

" Queen they are for your safety " Jackson said while she nodded her head hesitatingly.

They entered inside the company, every employee stopped in their tracks and looked infront of them, they became shocked looking at a girl who is surrounded by guards. They are unable to see her face so everyone are trying to look at her.

Whisperings have started in the company, all are trying very hard to look at the girl.

" Who is she?"

" Is she our bosses girlfriend?"

" Why they are not allowing us to see her?"

" Her hair is so beautiful"

" She also have fair skin like milk"

Serenity, Jackson and bodyguards left from the lobby and reached the private lift. Jackson sent off the bodyguards, they went away after bowing to serenity.