Chapter 46

Taehyung smirks to himself when Seori slips her hands beneath his robe, while his hands go to her waist, holding her close to him. He is desperate for her. Being pressed to her this way makes his skin burns underneath the thick cotton of his bathrobe.

"Kiss me again, please", she says in a haze.

"You seem to like my kisses"

"I like you"

"I like you too", he kisses her neck, inhaling her scent more and enough as it will never be enough.

Seori's hands slide down to his waist, trying to undo the tie around his hip but he quickly stops her.

"Seori", he grits between his teeth. "You are killing me"

"That's my plan from the start, no?"

He kisses her again. And again. And again. Until both of them are breathless, warm air fanning each other's faces.

"We can go slow", he says, pulling away slightly from her.

She blinks at him.

"I want to be gentle with you"

Her eyes soften at his words.

"I want to make it good for you, Seori", he leans in for a soft kiss. "I want to make it so good you will forget about everything else. I want to make it good, just for you"

Her lips melt into a smile and she nods. "Okay"

Taehyung trails his lips near her ear and then he chuckles lightly. "But that's not happening here on the table, sweetheart"

Without a warning, he throws her over his shoulder, both of their robes all loosen but none of them seem to care amidst their laughter.

"Tender love yes, but that does not mean we can't have some fun"

He almost ran to the bed, gently putting her down, kissing her as they go down together on the mattress. Realizing his robe is completely undone, he takes a peek and looks up at Seori, finding her mouth open in surprise.

"My robe is cooperating well"

She sighs and pulls him by the neck. "Please stop talking and kiss me again"

"So greedy", he ignores his robes, and presses his lips on her, drinking all her sounds as his hands roam all over her still-robed body. "You smell so nice"

"I know"

"You taste so good too", he nips the side of her neck, making her gasp but that does not stop him from moving his mouth further down. "You are magnificent, Seori."

Gently maneuvering his legs between her hips, he gets up kneeling only to push himself lower while pushing his robe off his shoulders.

"Oh wow", she gasps.

"Like what you are seeing?", he gives him a look. "God, you are beautiful"

Taehyung stops whatever he is going just to look at her sprawled on the bed under him, her still damp hair on the white pillows, her robe somehow not cooperating as much as his and still tied neatly together, and when his eyes met hers, his heart explodes.

Nothing compares to this. The way her eyes light up as she looks at him. Her eyes seem like amber under the dim orange lights of the hotel room. She smiles at him, and everything burst into a spectrum of colors.

"Seori"

"Yes?"

"Oh god, Seori. You are so beautiful"

"Stop flirting with me", she gets up, meeting him halfway for a maddening kiss.

"Cannot. Stop", he cradles her face. "You have so much power over me"