OVA 1 :: 2nd Year of Ouran

"Ah finally.....The second year of highschool"

Ouran High School Host Club :: Behind the Door

Suuna got put into the same class as Haruhi and the twins again, which is Class 2-A.

"Hello Suuna-chan! How was your break?" Haruhi asked

"It was great. Though, I wish that we could get a longer break than only a week and a half. I heard that in America, the students get three months off" Suuna sighed.

"Why do you want a longer break?" Hikaru asked.

"Because, Kyoya was on vacation to Europe for that time, so I didn't get to spend time with him on our break" Suuna replied.

"Eh~~~? Do you have a thing with Kyoya-Senpai?" Kaoru teased.

"Do I have to answer that?" She asked, irritated.

"Well, you used to called him "Kyoya-Senpai" but now it's just "Kyoya." What's with that?"

"He told me not to put the "Senpai" after his name"

"NO WAY!" The twins and Haruhi yelled.

"He really really really likes you, Suuna! OH MY GOD" Kaoru shook her shoulders.

"I've never seen Kyoya-Senpai in love before. He's always a cold-blooded creature" Hikaru shivered.

"Good thing that I get to see him today" Suuna smirked.

"Hey~~! You're not happy to see the Lord?" The twins asked.

"Tamaki-Senpai was pestering me during break. I got about 5 calls from him every day" She sighed.

"Same" Haruhi sighed along.

AT THE THIRD MUSIC ROOM

The four walked into the room to see Kyoya, Tamaki and two other unfamilliar boys.

"Hello" Suuna greeted.

"Ah! You guys!" Tamaki smiled as everyone turned to them.

"Hello, this is Mori and Honey-Senpai's younger brothers. That's Chika Haninozuka and Satoshi Morinozuka"

"Nice to meet you" The two said.

"Hello! Everyone!" Honey and Mori walked into the room with casual clothes on.

"Ay, it's the new college students" Suuna smirked.