(12) Lost Parents

"There was a tsunami in Bunaken island....My parents were there." Suuna stated. Everyone's eyes widened.

Her shoulders were shaking and she broke away from Mori's hug.

She went to sit at a bench near the fountain and the hosts followed her.

Tamaki kneeld down beside her.

"Suuna-chan, do you know for sure that your parents are really dead?" Haruhi asked. She shook her head.

"No, I don't."

"Do you need somewhere to stay until you know?" Tamaki asked.

"There's no need. I've been living alone in my apartment ever since they went to the business trip there. Thanks for asking." She replied.

"How long was that?"

"Ever since I went to this school"

"3 months......"

"Yeah, my parents are marine biologist so they went there to study their water." She said.

"But...Thank you for your concern. I have business to do tommorow. I won't be at school" She stood up from the bench.

"See you."

****

The next day, Suuna skipped school.

She went out of town to get to a radio station. She was taking a metero there.

[Outfit Description]

She wore black jeans along with a white shirt and a gray cardigan. She also wore white sneakers.

She arrived at the town and left the train. She exited the subway and heard some familiar voices.

"Alright here's our destination, thanks for the ride" She heard.

She looked to the side and saw the host club.

"Hey Suuna! We thought that you'd be here" Tamaki smiled. They all were wearing casual clothing.

"Huh? Did.....you skip out on class?" She asked.

"No worries. We're here to help you look for the station." Kyoya smiled.

"That's what friends are for!"

"O-Oh...." She blushed in embarrassment.

"Aha, I'm sorry to cause so much worry. You guys didn't have to go all the way here to—"

Kaoru put his hands on both sides of her face.

"Enough, we want to help you. No need to be sorry" He said. Her eyes widened and she smiled as she looked all of them.

"Thanks"

****

They arrived in front of the station.

Behind the Door ➳OHSHC [#Wattys2015]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara