(41) JUSTICE~~

"What? You're joining a second club!?" Tamaki exclaimed.

"Kinda sorta. I'll still be here often. But at the times when we're not hosting, I'll be doing things there" Suuna replied.

"AHHHHH! Suuna-chan is betraying us!" He cried.

"Hey....I'll still be here. Like, you won't even realize that I have that club" She smiled nervously.

"So, what is this club?"

"Well, how should I explain this?"

*Earlier*

"ORGANIZATION OF JUSTICE!" Renge and Marijane did superhero poses.

"Eh......?" Suuna had puplil-less eyes while staring at the two.

"We're forming a group OF JUSTICE. We do stuff OUT OF JUSTICE!" Renge stated.

"I still don't understand.....wha~?"

"GOD ASUNA-SENPAI! You're so dense!" Marijane whined.

"Tch, well, you're not giving me a clear explanation of your justice group"

"Fine. The organization of justice are here to protect the people of Tokyo. There will be people who will come to us for help, and we'll give them advice or defend them" Renge explained.

"Hm? I actually like that....I'll do that one the times when I'm not hosting" Suuna said.

"KYYAAAA! A hostess who is an undercover hero of JUSTICE!" Renge and Marijane squealed.

Suuna fisted the air "FOR JUSTICEEEEE!"

*Present*

"Yep" She shrugged.

"Sounds lame and weird" The twins said.

"Hey, we are going to do super cool things in the organization of justice" Suuna said.

"Like helping grandmas cross the street?"

"Walking the dog?"

"Picking up litter?"

"You guys are assholes. At least I would make a good function in the environment by picking up litter than whatever you guys are doing" She crossed her arms.

Suddenly, a newspaper was about to hit Suuna in the head until she dodged it.

"DON'T DODGE MY NEWSPAPERS! AND YOUR RESPONSE WAS WRONG!" Renge yelled while running into the room with Marijane, Priscilla and Saraik.

Renge stomped in front of the host club, "WE, THE ORGANIZATION OF JUSTICE, WILL SHOW YOU OUR GREAT POWER OF JUSTICE! NEVER UNDERESTIMATE US!"