(25) Contradicted Conflict

Suuna walked out of her flat and saw a hord of people right outside.

She walked towards them,

"I'm telling you, he's going to get him!" She heard a man stutter painfully.

She walked up and saw a butler, bleeding from his arm.

"Nevil Grierville (Trash Grier XD), he's going to Ouran Academy to capture famous and rich family representatives. Suoh and people involved with them. It's to destory their companies so his can grow larger." The butler panicked.

"He said that he's first going t-to capture "Spring Day Wisteria Hill" He added and held up a paper.

"Spring Day.....Wisteria Hill?" Suuna looked at the paper. Then, realization hit her.

"He's going to attack on a day in Spring? At Mount Figi? We should hide the Ouran Students before then!"

"No...." Suuna said. Everyone looked at her.

"This is written out of context.....Spring Day Wisteria Hill is Haruhi Fujioka. It's a name! And I know her!" She said. Everyone exclaimed.

"M-Miss! Please hide that person before Nevil captures her."

"Alright!"

****

"Guys guys guys guys guys guys!" Suuna ran into the room of the host club.

"Suuna? Why are you so jumpy?" Hikaru asked.

"Okay Haruhi~. Why don't we use that free day attendence pass to get you guys somewhere safe." Suuna tugged on her sleeve.

"Suuna? What's going on?" Haruhi asked.

Just then, she heard the door slam behind her and she jumped back as she brought her fists out.

"Oh, it's just Honey-senpai. Aha" She sighed.

"You're acting strange today. And it's not your typical kind of strange" Haruhi said.

"Okay, so, today there was an injurded butler from a rich man's household who told everyone that the man was going to Ouran to capture famous rich family reps. Starting with Haruhi." Suuna explained.

"........What?" Everyone was confused.

"Are you sure that you're not making this up?" Kyoya asked.

"I'm sure! I'm positive." She said. He looked into her eyes to see if she was lying.

"We....uh, have to go to class" Haruhi said.

"Yeah yeah that's good. We have to be surrounded with people so they will know about our absence. Okay let's go!" She dragged the twins and Haruhi to their class.