Kawaii~Chan

@Bakingcatgirlthing✓ May 27th, 2022Thank you all for your support on my just launched baking ware! I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you guys! Make sure to check them out and buy yourself a set at your local Target! We're looking to expand this...

Thank you all for your support on my just launched baking ware! I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you guys! Make sure to check them out and buy yourself a set at your local Target! We're looking to expand this summer so updates when that happens! <3 Again, thank you so much! Let me know what you guys think of them <3 #baking #cooking #food #merch #canicallitmerch?

3478 likes
3400 comments.

@OfficialEmoBoy✓
You look amazing in this photo babe! Send it to me lol! No but really I'm proud of how far you've come! I remember the endless nights you spent working on this. You've come so far and the baking tools look and work so well! I'll be home to see you soon! <3 I'm so proud of you.

@takeMeHoME34
Nah that was the cutest thing I ever seen Zane say on this app. They are in love with each other, your honor<3.

@37reasonstobegay
Okay but beside Zane being fucking adorable on this post can we talk about the pictures of her?! Like woah. I'm surprised she's not a model.

Load more