[ 𝖅𝖊𝖓𝖔'𝖘 𝕰𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 ]

Zeno was out picking firewood and herbs for Yoon, however it was starting to get dark, and so you went out to find the man. You saw him sitting up in a tree staring at the moon.  "Zenoooo!" You called out from beneath the tree, he looked down a soft smile on his face. "Misssss!" He calls back, as he helps you get up.

"I used to love climbing trees as a kid!" You tell, sitting beside him. "Zeno too! It helps Zeno see things from a different perspective." He says, not letting go of your hand which he was holding. "You're right! Everything gets smaller and you can see the sky better!" You respond as he nods in approval.

"It also reminds Zeno of his purpose." He says, looking directly up at the sky this time. "Your purpose?" You ask, a little confused. "To protect you and Kouka, of course!" He says, quickly covering up the vulnerability he showed you for a second. You didn't say anything back and instead stared at the ground.

You had been thinking this for awhile but you believed that there was more to Zeno. His powers,  his words, the way he speaks and acts.. there's more too it. A meaningful reason behind it. Zeno was hiding something.

"Zeno... from the moments  we've had together, i know there is so much more than what you show us, and that sometimes it hurts you, but i'm here for you, when you're ready for it i hope you can open up to me, because i'll support you and be here for you forever." You say, as he smiles softly resting his head on your should and giving your hand a squeeze.

"Forever?" He asks, a little hope in his voice. "Forever." You tell him, and watch as his face becomes slightly rested. "Zeno hopes that forever lasts this time."

🪐🪐🪐