[ 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 - 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 3 ]

"Got it? Women who are obedient, and tremble in fear are the best type. Any man would agree." Kum Ji continued, and for a moment you thought back to the men that accompanied them, all who were admired by the way you were strong, all who respected you.

"See the red head? trembling-" He paused when he glanced at Yona, and you followed his gaze curious as to why he stopped. She was glaring at him but there was something about her that spooked you, perhaps it was the fire in her eyes, you couldn't pinpoint it.

You knew Kum Ji was spooked too, he threw Yona in fear and thankfully you successfully caught her before she collided with the cold hard boat deck, you continued to glare at him. However when you looked back at him, his expression was on surprise. "You two. Are you from Awa?" He asked, and you flinched in surprise.. perhaps he had caught on.

"...yes." You kneeled down hiding your face from him, while Yona followed suite. "I had once been to Hiryuu palace a long time ago, I saw red hair just like yours. Unfortunately I wasn't able to see Princess (Name). But she may possibly have characters just like you." He continued, as Yoon to began to worry.

"Those girls.. Princess Yona and Princess (Name). You both look about the same age as them? Could it be you both? Perhaps.. are you princesses?" He asked, and you swore you could hear your heart thumping. When you glanced at Yona she simply kneeled once more.

"We.. are poor daughters of a merchant in Awa. We simply came looking for work to earn money.. I do not know who you speak off.." Yona spoke for you, and you were grateful for the quick cover up, you kneeled too. "If you would like.. you could disguise us as princess and help you gain profit." You added, hoping it would seem more realistic .

However Kum Ji simply observed both females, and ultimately decided princesses wouldn't be in a lowly town like Awa. "..you jest too much." He said, turning towards the door to exit.

"To begin with both princesses were captured and murdered by their servant. And besides.. if they were here they wouldn't be looking for a job or be looking so confident in a place like this, after all they were just stuck up princesses." He said, however it did sound like he was trying to convince himself more than anything.

"Are you both okay!" Yona asked, once the man had exited. "God! What was he thinking! Harming a girl like that!" Yoon yelled, his fingers softly tracing the new wounds Kum-ji had given you. You offered them a smile. "Don't worry too much, I'm fine!" You told them.

"How can you say that when this much blood is there?!" He yelled, obviously upset at the fact that you were hurt because of him. "Thank you." He mumbled once he was done yelling, which you responded with another smile. "How about you, Yona? Doing alright?" You asked.

However thankfully she and Yoon were both alright. The three of you grew silent, letting the situation sink in. "What are we going to do now?!" You heard a woman yell from behind you, as you, Yona and Yoon faced the said voice.

"L-lord Kum-ji was talking about selling.."

"Was he talking about us?!"

"Oh no!!"

"My family.."

"This was not what I was told! Let us out of here!!" A brunette yelled, getting on her knees and banging the door. Your heart slightly hurt when you watched all these woman cry in fear.

🪐🪐🪐