[ 𝕶𝖎-𝖏𝖆 ]

Hak and the new dragon walked towards the both of you, a firey fight happening between them.

"Ah! They've returned! But something seems wrong?" Yoon pointed towards the beast and the dragon, a fire furey between them. Yona, Yoon and Yourself walked towards them, as Hak started complaining.

"Princesses, this one is no good, let's go find another one." He pointed towards the upset dragon, who started complaining too.

"You are the who should leave! I am enough for the princess!" The two began bickering, throwing insults here and there. Yoon and you noticed the big bulk sticking out of Hak's chest, identifying it as money.

"No! Hak is my childhood friend! I need him! If he doesn't come, I wont either!" Yona latched herself onto Hak, you smirked, progress growing in between the two of them.

"Hehehhehehehehheheh." Hak who was enjoying all of this, began laughing, very creepily.

"Then, lord dragon, will you be willing to protect only Yoon and I?" You asked, trying not to make the white dragon feel bad.

"Yes! Then I shall Lady (Name) and her companion!" The white dragon proudly exlaimed, sticking out your tongue, Yona smiled, Hak sticking his tongue right back.

"I will go around my village, and make sure everything is fine, do you have a few minutes to spare?" The dragon asked as Yona nodded.

"Can I come?" You asked, as he offered you a smile, nodding his head. You walked beside him, as the two of you walked around the village.

"Lord dragon, do you have a name, I can call you? It's a hassle to keep calling your lord dragon, when you have a name, you prefer being called!" The dragon thought for a while, turning his head towards you.

"Call me Ki-ja." He offered you a smile, your grin widening too. Ki-ja was a soft dragon who was incredibly beautiful, his smile could stop the whole world, from moving.

"Ki-ja, you must have a lot of memories in this village, huh?" You looked around the village, as everyone stopped to greet the both of you.

"Yes, I do! It is a wonderful place. But I'm excited to leave with you, Princess and Princess Yona too. " The palace had a lot of memories, that you held close too. So you had a vague feeling as to how it felt.

"Yeah, I'm excited for you to join us, thank you for coming along!" Ki-ja smiled your words bubbling up, excitement in him. The rest of the walk took place in a comfortable silence.

"Oh, you're back, white snake, princess." Hak commented, watching the both of you quickly making your way back.

"Let's get going then!" Yona leaded the way, as the four of you followed behind her. Until you five, reached a halt at the call of Ki-ja's name.

"Hakuryuu!" You turned and saw the entire village, gathered up, ready to say their farewells, to their beloved lord dragon.

Each member of the village, cried or talked or said something as Ki-ja simply enjoyed their presence, the final person talking to him, being his granny and caretaker. The two had a very heart-warming interaction, as they said goodbye.

And just like that, you left the Hakuryuu village, as fast as you came, taking along a new comrade with you.

"Well then, how do we find the second dragon?" Hak asked as Yoon looked through the map, observing it for any clues or hints, Ik-soo might of left. But unfortunately he found nothing.

"Are you looking for the location of the next dragon?" Ki-ja asked making his way towards Yoon. Yoon, only nodding his head in response.

"Ah well, we might not be biological brothers, but we are connected by blood. I can sense their locations from here, despite never meeting them." Yona and You curiously learned more about the white dragon, as he continued telling you how he could sense their presence.

"Woah! That's handy! Let's first head down this mountain!" Yona told him, as the five of you made your way down, Ki-ja being last in line.

"Well then white snake, which direction are we heading?" Hak asked, teasing the white dragon with a new nickname.

"I'm not a white snake!" He yelled, amusing Hak with his reaction.

"Don't mind him Lord White Dragon, he's hobby is teasing people." Yona grumbled, lightly hitting Hak.

"Yeah, and making sarcastic comments, is both Yoon and my hobby." You added, Yoon yelling that is not his hobby.

"Speaking of which, what is your name Lord Hakuryuu, your name is obviously not Hakuryuu, is it?" Ki-ja glanced at you, you offered him a smile.

"My name is Ki-ja."