[ 𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖗 𝕸𝖆𝖓 ]

Traveling with Jae-ha, made life so much more easier. He was quick on his feet and able to soar through the sky, which resulted in better food and a perfect lookout. "Wow! It's a fawn! Nice catch!" Yoon complimented the green dragon while inspecting the fawn he was about to cook.

"It was difficult trying to jump while carrying it." Jae-ha replied, as you held back you laugh when an image of Jae-ha carrying the dawn in the sky popped in your head. "You're talent is really amazing." Yona added, looking at the fawn as well.

"He suddenly jumped off into the eastern sky, I thought the heavens were finally calling him." Hak commented, as you burst into laughter, an even funnier image of Jae-ha popping into your head. "Well, I did make good use of this power.. as a young boy.. to fly all around Kouka." Jae-ha added, a dark hazy look in his eyes. His smile was bitter.

"By the way.. why did you run away from the village of the green dragon?" Kija asked inspecting the ground for any bugs before taking a seat, Jae-ha and you joined him. "What would you do if both your hands and feet were chained up?" Jae-ha asked, as you took in this fact.

"Chains?!" Kija yelled, almost as shocked as you were. You rested your head on your knees, facing Jae-ha. "That must've been tough, huh? You've been through a lot, I can say I'm proud of you for becoming such an incredible and kind-hearted (but kinda weird) person." You complimented the man, offering him a smile. Just as Jae-ha was about to respond..

"Well, with your legs we'll find the yellow dragon in no time." Hak joined the conversation, completely unaware of the conversation that just took place. "Now that you mention it, the yellow dragon is the last one, huh?" Jae-ha spoke, curious to see how the last dragon would look.

"Now that I've come this far, getting a look of his face wouldn't be so hard, I'll find him." Jae-ha confidently said, taking a map out and marking spots. "No, leave that task to me!" Kija yelled, snatching the map out of Jae-ha's hand. And before you knew it, the three dragons (Shin-ah too) began bickering. Hak and you got up, leaving the dragons behind.

You spotted, Yoon, Yona and another strange man with bright yellow long hair sitting in infront of the fire which was cooking food. The man looking about your age.. and he looked as if he hadn't eaten for days. But for some reason, he felt awfully familiar. As if you were getting deja vu. You could've sworn you've seen him somewhere.

"Hey Yona, who's your friend?" You asked, pointing to the man beside her, Hak nodding behind you and pointing the the man too. The said man who was stuffing his face with food."Ohh.. a wanderer? I don't know either. He looked hungry, so we invited him for lunch." She said, also skeptically watching the man. You wondered if he looked familiar to her too.

"Guys.. doesn't he look awfully familiar?" You asked, squinting your eyes and trying to remember where you saw him. "No, not at all. Unless you're talking about how the both of you look similar. Messy hair, short, hungry, grubby looking." Hak commented, observing the both of you and then comparing. He earned himself a smack in response.

However Yona was quiet. "You're right. He's familiar but I can't seem to know why or where we've seen him." She spoke, you simply shrugged, grabbing a skewer. "Oh, well."

🪐🪐🪐