𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄

𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙐𝙉𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙆𝙀𝘿:

𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙐𝙉𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙆𝙀𝘿:

𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

Whenever [Name] sleeps, there's a chance that they'll see a fragment of their past in their dreams. Sometimes it'll be from their perspective, sometimes it'll be from someone else's.

𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙐𝙉𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙆𝙀𝘿:

𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃

Allows the user to freeze their blood internally and externally. Mostly useful if the user has nothing to stop bleeding but it stings after a short while. Practically useless anywhere else.

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

2ɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ (๑˘ꇴ˘๑)

You woke up to the feeling of someone carrying you. It felt very different, like the person who was carrying you was running at blistering speed.

Looking up, you saw that the person who was running with you was Nezuko, but she looked oddly young, almost childlike. Her small physique reminded her of you and how small you were.

The smell of a demon slayer was rapidly approaching from behind and the slayer smelt very unfamiliar. You swiftly looked over Nezuko's shoulder and caught a glimpse of the slayer's appearance.

She wore the same uniform as Tanjiro except she wore a skirt instead of pants and instead of a haori, a white cape was draped over her shoulders. Her hair was as dark as midnight, and a colourful butterfly pin was perched on her side ponytail.

You would've thought she was cute if she wasn't trying to kill you.

The slayer kept swinging her sword and Nezuko kept dodging it, even though she was carrying extra weight.

Nezuko's small foot tripped over a stone and she fell to the ground, even as she was falling, she was still clutching you tightly.

The slayer stood over the two of you with her sword raised high, she raised her hand higher and prepared to swing down.

"Message! Message!" A shrill voice squawked, "I have a message from headquarters!"

The slayer stopped all her previous movements and slowly lowered her sword. She looked at the both of you with oddly emotionless eyes as she listened.

"Tanjiro, [Name] and Nezuko are to be taken into custody and brought back to headquarters!" The shrill voice went on, "Tanjiro and the demons, [Name] and Nezuko, are to be taken into custody and brought back to headquarters!"

The slayer nodded before leaning over the two of you, "Are you two Nezuko and [Name]?" She asked. Nezuko frantically nodded before standing up.

The slayer nodded before walking away, acting as if she wasn't dead set on murdering you two a few seconds ago.