𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

[im so tempted to reveal something but im waiting for the right time to do so

[im so tempted to reveal something but im waiting for the right time to do so.]

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

2ɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ (๑˘ꇴ˘๑)

The woman's unexpected burst of rage reminded you of the (h/c) woman, and for some reason, you felt frightened.

Was the woman going to yell at you too? You hoped she wouldn't, you were starting to like her.

People yelling at you always made you feel uneasy, like they were going to hurt you in some way if you didn't comply.

The woman in front of you began trembling with anger while her pale hands clutched around nothing. The sight alone caused you to slowly back away from her.

"Damn!" She said lowly, not realising you were trying to escape, "They're all such useless puppets! I have no choice but to unleash that one, then."

You were now safely at the edge of the clearing, crouching down behind a tree so she couldn't see you.

After some time she yelled again, "These puppets are weak! I don't need them anymore! They're useless!"

She harshly swung her right hand and more unpleasant sounds erupted from the forest. She swung her hands in multiple directions before relaxing once more.

The woman was so into her fighting that she didn't realise you were hiding.

Suddenly she began trembling again. You couldn't read her thoughts but it was probably because of whatever she was fighting against.

The atmosphere in the wind drastically changed as a new presence could be felt rapidly approaching. The woman felt the new presence and suddenly looked up.

She let out a gasp of surprise as she stared at whatever was above her. She didn't move for several minutes and you thought that she died of a heart attack.

The woman's shoulders dropped as she lifted her palms up towards the sky, the threads on her fingertips disappearing.

Her actions caused your head to tilt with confusion, what was she doing? She was so full of energy a moment ago, what made her change?

Your question was quickly answered by the sight of Tanjiro swiftly slicing the woman's head clean off.

The sight of him made you jump in surprise. Where did he come from and how did he get here so quickly?

The atmosphere suddenly felt calmer, as if you were surrounded by soft drizzle after a loud thunderstorm. The feeling instantly made you relax, and the fear you felt earlier vanished, like it wasn't there to begin with.

Tanjiro stood up from his kneeling position and stared at the woman's head on the floor, his eyes filled with compassion and sympathy.

A sudden wave of nostalgia hit you as you stared at his kind eyes. Those were the same eyes he looked at you with when he saved you from your mothers vengeful wrath.

The sight of his sympathetic eyes made you tear up with joy, the fact you got to see them again made you feel warm and safe.

You jumped up from your hiding spot and engulfed his leg in the biggest bear hug you could manage, your shaky hands gripping the leg of his pants while you dug your face into his clothes.

You felt Tanjiro jump at the sight of you suddenly hugging him. "[N-Name]!" He stammered, "What are you doing here? I thought you were with Zenitsu!"

He let go of his nichirin blade and swiftly picked you up. He held you at eye level and his eyes softened at the sight of your teary eyes but his eyes widened when he saw your left hand.

He gasped, "What happened to your hand? Where are the bandages? Did you get hurt? Did that spider demon hurt you?"

You didn't know how to tell him that you were the one who cut your hand so you just shrugged, showing that you didn't know.

He sighed softly when he remembered you couldn't speak, "It's fine, the important thing is that you're safe." He kneeled down and took the box off his shoulders, "I'll put you in the box for safe keeping, alright?"

You jumped out of his hold and nodded frantically. At least you were back with Nezuko and Tanjiro.

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ ♡*.✧

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ (◍•ᴗ•◍)

The scent of death was present in the air while Tanjiro fought the Spider Demon, Rui.

Tanjiro had evaded every one of his attacks but this time, Rui sent out on attack that would most certainly kill him.

Just as the spider treads were about to reach him, Nezuko emerged from the box and stood in front of her older brother, resulting in the threads slicing her body in different ways.

Rui stood amazed while Tanjiro stared with horror. "Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled before she collapsed in his arms.

He quickly took her to a nearby tree and set her down, "Nezuko! Hang in there!" He shakily yelled, "You protected me! I'm sorry!"

[Name] jumped out the box shortly after, a strong sense of worry in their (e/c) eyes.

The sight of a bloody Nezuko only made them worry more.

The demon child watched as Tanjiro tried to hold her arm back together. They felt compelled to help, but they feared they would only make the situation worse.

In the clearing, Rui stood, his whole body trembling and shaking, "Hey, you..." His voice quivered, "Is that... That girl... Is she your sibling?"

Tanjiro didn't bother looking up at him, "So what if she is?" He yelled back as he held Nezuko's left wrist tightly while she groaned with pain.

The demon child kneeled next to the rapidly bleeding Nezuko and held her patterned kimono with shaky hands.

Although Nezuko couldn't move, she greatly appreciated the child's attempt at comforting her. Her breathing slowed down and her gaze softened as she stared at the young demon with compassion.

While the two were having their moment, Rui spoke up, "Boy..." He called, "Let's talk. Come on out."

Tanjiro gasped at his words and gently held Nezuko closer.

Rui put a hand in his chest and lowly grinned, "The thing is, I was really moved. Seeing the bond you two share gave me the chills. I doubt there are any words in this universe that can describe how moved I was."

The tone in his voice changed as his glare hardened, "However, your fate now is death by my hand. Wouldn't that be too unfortunate, though?" He then stuck out his index finger and put it to his lips, "But there's just one thing. Just one thing that will let you escape that."

He then stuck out a pale white hand towards Tanjiro's direction, "Your sister... give your sister to me. If you hand her over without a fight, I'll at least spare your life."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

‗ ❍ [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝.

a/n

im very tired, please let me know if I made any mistakes/errors <3