Day thirteen ( ✨ F i n a l e ✨ )

Start from the beginning

Raj: This must be how the pros feel when they retire and then come back as commentators. 

MK: Really hoping Gina wins. Not just because well, she's awesome, but also because she actually really deserves it. 

End 

The voted off contestants are now sitting in bleachers. Chase and Emma are making out. 

"One of these failures will help each of you construct your raft." Chris said. 

"Great! I pick Raj." Bowie said. 

Confessional 

Gina: the gay-ness is strong in this one. 

End 

"I'll help my goddess!" Scary Girl said, waving her hand in the air. 

"Hard pass Sca- um, Lauren." Gina said firmly. 

"Your partners will be determined by spinning this!" Chris said 

The screen pans to Chef standing near a brightly coloured wheel with pictures of everyone that had been voted off. 

"The Wheel Of Losers!" Chris said. 

"Dude! That is unnesse-celery harsh!" Zee said. 

"Yeah! Why not call it the wheel of people who tried their best?" Damien suggested. 

"Or who accidently killed a turtle." Emma added, breaking lip contact with Chase for a moment before going right back to making out with him. 

"Or who never even got a chance because the others found them physically intimidating." Caleb said sourly. 

"Aww, poor useless you." MK mocked. 

Confessional 

Gina: And we could have had lines like that all season if the rest of my team members had put their collective two braincells together and thought for a second! *Exhales.* Sorry. Just pissed at life. 

End 

Chris blasted an airhorn in her face, making everyone cover their ears. 

"We're not changing the name! It's called the wheel of losers!" he said firmly. 

"Priya, you get first spin." Chef said. 

"Why Priya?" Gina asked. 

"Same way we decided who went first in last season's pre-finale challenge." Chris shrugged. 

The screen cuts to four interns pulling darts off themselves. 

It cuts back to the challenge. Priya spins the wheel. 

"Priya's helper is..." Chris said "Damien!" 

"Whoo! Yes!" Damien cheered, running over to Priya. 

A/n, I want a Priya and Damien friendship in the next season. And an MK and Bowie one because they're both fabulous. K, back to the show 

"Millie, you're up next." Chris said. 

Millie spun the wheel. 

"Your helper is... Ripper!" 

"Emotional damage." Gina said. 

"Whoo! Yeah! More Ripper screen time for the lucky viewers!" Ripper cheered, running over. 

Millie groaned in annoyance and Priya smirked. 

Confessional 

Priya: Good! She deserves to be paired with that fart monster! They both stink!