[09] ━━━ her first kill

Start from the beginning

aurora dropped herself on the ground, tears slipping from her green eyes, confused out of her mind.

all she could remember was running.

running and running and running.

"maybe i can jog your memory a little?" a voice suggests, standing in front of the teen.

aurora's brows frowned, not recognizing the voice, her head tilting up, her green eyes staring up at the dark haired man, whose eyes were a color like hers.

the man was then seen crouching in front of her, aurora pulling back as she saw his hand nearing her face.

"leaf."

his hand was seen talking the leaves from her hair.

"who are you?" aurora innocently asks.

"derek hale."

"the 'derek hale' who is the town's killer?" aurora's eyes widened.

derek then smirks. "those are their opinion."

"here, you need to put on some clothes." derek handed her a pair of black jeans, a top and a letter jacket.

"uh...thanks?" aurora weirdly smiles at the man.

after a couple of minutes, aurora was seen walking towards derek.

"how can you help me?" aurora frowns at the man.

"you see these dead bodies?" derek gestures.

aurora then smiles sadly, walking towards the bodies. "sad."

aurora stares at the bodies for a couple of minutes.

a huge white furred with golden streaks wolf was seen running through the woods, a couple of people camping out, the wolf having a lust for the blood of those innocents and like she couldn't control it.

then seconds later, screams and yells of terror was heard, splatter of blood was seen staining the tents as well as the trees and ground.

blood on the wolf's patted foot.

aurora stared at her hands, blood staining her fingernails.

"...i did this." aurora whispers out in fear.

"control, that's all you need." derek then says.

inside the novak's house, erik, claire and maeve was seen in the living room, then a loud sound coming from the outside was heard, alerting the three.

"what is that?" maeve asks in a whisper.

erik just placed his finger to his lips, silently hushing her.

then, the door was seen crashing down, revealing an enraged wolf, the wolf rushed at erik first, and before he had to defend his self, his throat was seen getting ripped open.

the wolf snarling vengefully, blood on the wolf's face, her tasting the blood on her tongue, growling in satisfaction.

then the wolf's clawed hand was seen creating one big slash onto the woman, then sending her flying on the glass table.

maeve, the only surviving member, got ready to face the wolf, but the wolf jumped on her, growling in her face, its padded feet on her shoulders, claws out, leaving marks on her shoulders.

"i killed my mom- i mean..." aurora sighed out, shaking her head.

"claire and erik, i killed them." aurora states with a frown.