After what felt like ages he made it to the changing room, Ozaki had given him his own that nobody was allowed to enter other than him and whoever he hooked up with that night. He took out the key that was stuffed in his pocket between some random pills and a small bag of PCP. He unlocked the door and stepped inside, roughly tossing his bag in the room before turning on the lights and walking inside.

He sat the drugs on the vanity table before pulling the outfit out of the bag, which consisted of a black latex thong, a fishnet top, and red thigh-high heel boots. He changed into the outfit and put on some makeup and took one last look at himself in the mirror and sighed. He slammed his hand down onto the vanity table before standing up and walking out of the room.

He left the door cracked since he'd be back soon and walked down the hall to the bar.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Amiro was tired and heavily drunk by the time his shift was over, he didn't bother taking off the outfit he performed in and just tossed everything else in his bag and began walking home.

He walked up to the guards, seeing Komori there, 'I completely forgot he was on duty tonight." Amiro thought as he approached the two. "Hey Amiro," Amiro smiled. "Hey Komori." Komori moved closer to him and wrapped his arms around his waist before whispering in his ear.

"Meet me tomorrow morning, in the castle library at eight. Don't be late." Komori pulled away after pressing a kiss to Amiro's cheek. Amiro nodded but didn't say anything as he walked into the castle and back to his room where Tieran was waiting for him.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Tieran stared at Amiro for a few seconds before smiling, "Fuck you look hot." Amiro chuckled and stumbled over to the bed where Tieran was and straddled him. He roughly kissed him and began grinding against him.

Tieran tasted the alcohol on his tongue and pushed him away, Amiro whined and looked at him. "You're drunk Amiro." Amiro pouted and whined more, "So, you have no problem fucking me while I'm drunk any other time."

"But any other time I'm also drunk." Tieran replied softly, running his fingers through Amiro's hair. "I know, but I still want you to fuck me right now. I want you to destroy me." Tieran groaned and threw his head back, closing his eyes.

"Are you sure you want me to?" Amiro nodded, leaning down to kiss him again, "Fine." Tieran whispered, closing the gap between their lips and flipping the position so he was on top. He pressed his knee into Amiro's crotch causing him to moan into the kiss.

Tieran broke the kiss and began undressing Amiro, starting with the fishnet top and ending with the heel boots. He then began kissing down from Amiro's jaw to his nipples, tracing circles around one with his tongue and biting it softly while he played with the other with his fingers. Once Amiro was a whimpering mess he moved down to his thighs, nibbling the inner bits before kissing the tip of his cock.

He flipped Amiro over and pulled him up so he was on his hands and knees before he pulled down his own pants and lined himself up with Amiro's hole, he pushed in slowly and once he was inside began speeding up.

Tieran leaned forward and began whispering praises and degrades into Amiro's ear before biting down roughly on the back of Amiro's neck causing him to scream out in pleasure and arch his back.

Tieran smirked against his skin and pulled his hair, making Amiro look back at him so he could kiss him. Tieran bit his bottom lip and roughly pushed his head down onto the pillow and slapped his ass. Amiro whimpered and gripped onto the sheets as Tieran began going faster, growling lowly as he praised and degraded him.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Amiro woke up the next morning, sore and with a headache. He winced when he sat up and a sharp pain shot through his back. He stood up and limped to the bathroom, looking in the mirror at his bruised neck.

And that's when he remembered last night. He groaned and opened the medicine cabinet, pulling out a bottle of Tylenol and took two, swallowing them dry before putting the bottle back and checking the time. Seven-thirty four. 'No time for a shower.'

He left the bathroom to change into a simple pair of booty shorts and a crop top. He put on thigh highs and then a pair of black ankle high boots. He then left for the castle library.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

He got there a few minutes early so he stared at the fireplace. The pink fire of the lust ring always mesmerized him. He didn't know if he'd ever get used to it,and just as he began to space out he heard Komori enter the room and he turned around on the sofa to face him.

He smiled and patted the spot beside him, "How long have you been here?" Komori questioned as he sat by Amiro. "Only a few minutes," he shrugged. Komori nodded and turned towards him, swiftly looking down at Amiro's lips before making eye contact again. "Can I kiss you?" He said softly.

Amiro knew he shouldn't, he knew, but instead he nodded and leaned forward, he pressed his lips to Komori's, softly at first but then he deepened the kiss. He crawled on top of Komori. "We'll need to be quick," Amiro murmured breathly. Komori nodded and pushed Amiro back against the sofa, pulling down his shorts before unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants.

He slid them down and lined himself up with Amiro, leaning down to kiss him as he pushed his cock inside of him. He began thrusting slowly while he trailed his kisses down to his neck. "Komori.." Amiro moaned, grabbing onto his back as he closed his eyes and tilted his head to the side

Komori took that as his signal to speed up and as he did he took Amiro's cock in his hand. Beginning to run his hand up and down it quickly. Amiro's moans became louder and he arched his back, quickly reaching his orgasm. "Fuck. Komori...please."

He smirked against Amiro's neck and sped up both his thrusts and the handjob. "Komori I'm close!" Amiro screamed out and Komori looked at him, "Then cum for me my little slut." Komori hissed and Amiro came, Komori removed his hand from his cock and licked it clean. "Good boy."

Komori came not long after and stood up, pulling his pants back up and kissing Amiro on the forehead. "I'll see you later." And then he left.