~2~

|•|Tw: Alcohol and drugs. There will also be smut in this chapter|•|

Amiro walked around the castle for hours, not knowing what to do since he didn't have to work that day. After a while, he saw one of the guards. He and the guard had hooked up a few times in the past but he had hooked up with half the men in the kingdom anyway. He walked up to the guard and smiled, "Hey Komori." Komori looked up from his book. "Hello, Amiro."

The two talked about things for a while before returning to Amiro's room. Komori sat down on the sofa Amiro had in his room while Amiro poured both of them a glass of wine. He finished pouring it for them and sat down beside Komori, and handed him his glass while he sipped on the wine in his glass.

•°•°•°•°•°•

After a while of the two drinking and talking they had abandoned the wine and moved to Amiro's bed. They stared at each other for an awkward moment before Amiro finally leaned forward and pressed a firm kiss to Komori's lips. Komori kissed back after a moment and pushed Amiro back against the bed and broke the kiss. "We'll have to be quick. You know I have to go on patrol soon." Amiro just nods and swallows hard.

Komori smiled and began to undress himself and Amrio before leaning down to kiss Amiro's neck, pinning his hands above his head and continuing down. After a minute he stopped and grabbed a red ribbon from beside Amiro's bed.

Komori tied the ribbon around Amiro's hands before kissing him. As he kissed him he began running his hands up and down his body. Slowly, he trailed his kiss down Amiro's body. His every touch sent waves of pleasure pulsating through Amiro's body, and he wanted more. His touch was gentle and caressing, and Amiro felt himself grow increasingly aroused as Komori continued to explore his body.

With each passionate kiss, Komori seemed to be claiming Amiro as his own. His hands continued to move over Amiro's body, exploring every inch of his skin. He traced feather-light circles around Amiro's nipples, sending a shiver down his spine. He could feel Komori's lips pressed against his neck, sending a wave of pleasure coursing through his body. The sensation of Komori's hands on his body was intoxicating, and Amiro found himself wanting more.

Komori made it clear that Amiro was his and his alone. His movements were slow and deliberate, as though he wanted to savour every second of their time together. His lips left a trail of fire and pleasure as they moved over Amiro's skin. Nothing was rushed, every touch was meaningful. Komori had a way of igniting a fire inside Amiro, one that burned brighter with every passing moment.

Amiro felt his heart pounding in his chest. He wanted to stay in this moment forever, to never let go of the warmth and comfort that Komori provided. He felt safe and secure, and he never wanted it to end. But reality lingered in the background, reminding him that nothing can last forever. He knew that he couldn't ignore the real world, despite how much he wanted to stay in this moment. He was reminded that all good things must come to an end and that this moment of peace was no exception.

But this was now, it was just him and Komori together in this moment of pleasure. Komori bit down on Amiro's inner thigh causing a bolt of pain and pleasure through his body. He let out a shaky breath and moved his hands to Komori's hair. Interwinding his fingers in it and gently pulling as Komori licked from the base of his cock to the tip. Amiro's breath hitched as he felt a wave of pleasure overtake him. Komori's mouth felt like fire as it moved up and down his shaft, and the gentle tug of his hair was enough to send sparks of pleasure through his body. He could feel himself getting close, and he closed his eyes as the sensations intensified.

He couldn't help but moan in pleasure as the sensations built, and it wasn't long before he was ready to burst. With one final tug of Komori's hair, Amiro felt himself reach the peak of pleasure and let out an ecstatic cry as he came.

•°•°•°•°•°•

Komori had left after he and Amiro had had their fun, leaving Amiro alone with his thoughts. He had gotten up to shower a few minutes after Komori left, and now he was just there. He grabbed the small bag of white powder from beside his bed and poured some out on the table. He made a line with it before rolling up a dollar and snorting the line. He threw his head back and let out a short exhale before wiping any leftover powder from his nose.

He sat there, feeling the rush of dopamine as it coursed through him, numbing his thoughts and pushing him further away from the reality he wanted to escape. He was indulging in addictive behaviour that he knew was wrong, but he craved the sensation of feeling disconnected from his own emotions and worries. The rush of dopamine gave him a temporary reprieve from his own troubled mind.

|•|Sorry this chapter took so long, I was having trouble writing smut since I don't write it often. But it's here and I hope you enjoyed it :)|•|