Hard To End 82

"You've been Quite The whole Event. Is there something wrong?"

I asked Natalia as she zipped up her seatbelt. Her Hair is a bit messy and her sweatshirt has minor red and yellow stains from our Event today. it's a Painting Session for Abused Kids. It was like therapy For them to paint to express their thoughts more.

Ang Sabi Ng isang Staff Doon ay advised daw iyon Ng mga Doctor monthly. some of them are just toddlers and Natalia had been quiet and Distant after our volunteering.

I'm worried. She had been eyeing those kids with sadness and disappointment. Maybe for those guardians who let this happen to their children.

"I hope Those Kids Could Get the Justice they deserve. How can people be so cruel to these children?" Her last words became whispers and her shoulder shake a bit. We registered at this event with the thought of helping the kids to cope and Natalia had been telling me how she's excited about it for the past few days.

"They Will, the Government promised them better." I don't know if my words comforted her but seeing how her eyes became poll of tears made my chest ache more. 

I want to touch her, comfort her and even hold her close to me but it might shock the hell out of me too, I have never been attached to a girl! I have been avoiding showing emotions for this girl for the past months of my existence. I can't believe that my favorite girl is sitting next to me it was a dream come true for my senior high school self. 

"Let's grab something to eat to cheer you up."  

we went to the nearest mc donalds and bought burgers and chicken, it was my mistake when i didn't ask her what she wants to eat. hindi ko alam kung gusto niya ba ng mc do o may iba ba siyang gusto. it made me realize that I still have so many things to learn about her.

"I love Mc Donalds, Thank you. here's My card." she scramble something in her tote bag and before she could hand me her card I drove away.  hell, i won't let her pay any cent for our food! 

"Quinlan, I will Pay! here, I have cash." this time she scrambled her wallet to get bills but i craned my neck to find out that she was panicking... because of what? me?

"Hey, Hey relax. my treat Natalia." 

she release a defeated sigh, I thought she will argue with me more but i got i alerted when i heard small sniffs. why is she crying?

" What's wrong? I will let you pay me next time okay? if it bothers you when i pay for our food i will let you pay next time. or as next na labas nalang natin ako naman ang ilibre mo." 

i panic and park near  the local mall we have kung saan kami dalas nila Leigh tumambay. wala ng nagiikot na guard ritosa ganitong oras kaya pwedeng tumagal ang pagpark. 

instead of caging myself from touching her, i pulled her closer to me. no word was uttered between and just sobs. i can feel her carotid pulse twicking on my own. the closeness i imagined is nothing compared to this. her warmth brings a grenade to my own breaking the long bridge of my rationality. 

"It Hurts here..." She taps her chest and breaks the embrace, she's learning how to be more vocal with me. that's a step.

"I know, it will pass by. it will pass by." 

i don't really know if kissing her would be a wrong move but i did, bago pa ako makapag isip ng maayos ay naramdaman ko na ang aking labi sa mainit niya balat. I kissed her forehead longer that I should and now I'm in deep fuck because there is no turning back.