I stayed silent and poured the tea.

"Playing tea party? " she asked me and I nodded.

"Hmm, why didn't you call for me babe? I could play with you to. Or do you not like playing with me anymore. "

I hurried and shook my head. "No, I love playing with you. It's more fun... "

"Then? Why didn't you hunny? Are you mad at me or something hmm? "

"I'm not mad mommy... "

"Then? "

"Well, I heard daddy tell you to take it easy and rest so I decided to be quiet... "

I looked up at her when I finished my sentence and she smiled when I finally made eye contact.

She crossed her legs and opened her arms.

"Come on. " she said and I put the teapot I was still holding down and sat on her crossed legs.

She wrapped her arms around me and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Even if I have to rest I wouldn't say no to playing a simple game with you my little miracle. Plus I've been resting all day. I'm not used to not hearing your giggles and sweet voice... " she said and rubbed her cheek against mine making me smile.

"Really? " I asked and turned my head.

"Really."

I smiled wide and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I love you mommy. " I said and pulled away.

She smiled and touched her forehead onto mine.

"I love you to my miracle. "

"Are you excited? " Mommy asked as she helped me out the car.

Mommy has been looking weird lately.

Not ugly or anything I mean mommy is always pretty no matter what.

No one's prettier then my mommy.

I'll fight anyone who says that mommy isn't pretty but.

She looks weird. I don't know but she does!

We were currently at grandmass!

She invited us to dinner and apparently my aunties too!

Which also means Alissa is coming which I don't like.

I don't really like Alissa.

She always acts weird around me and frowns when uncles aunties and grandma talked about me and mommy.

It's weird so I stay away from her. But the adults always make us stay in the same room expecting us to play.

We once had a fight because she threw a ball on the table while I was having a tea party!

I cried alot that day and mommy comforted me as auntie Ashley scolded Alissa.

Alissa cried but I didn't care but mommy seemed to since she asked auntie Ashley to stop and asked Alissa to say sorry.

Either way I dislike Alissa.

"Yes!" I said and suddenly was picked up by daddy.

Mommy fixed my hair and spoke. "Try not to get into something with Alissa okay... " she said and I nodded.

We walked to the front door and I happily said grandma when grandma opened the door.

"Oh my our little miracle is here! " grandma said and took me from daddys arms.